Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 AD...the real deal!!!

69M-
Your website is BADASS! I love Camaros and the Flash is grest-ho long did it take to put together?

FHG

My wrists and neck grew significantly after a cycle of 1-AD.

For the last 20 years, I 've been buying 15/32 dress shirts. Now they don't fit. Went to buy more and the clerk measured me for 16/33. Wohooo!

I don't wear a watch, but I've noticed that my wrists feel "tight" and seem to fatigue a bit more quickly when typing. If it's water retention, then it should have subsided after the cycle. It has not. But I'm not complaining.

It seems this stuff works for alot of people....that should mean the FDA should be getting ready to remove it from shelves any day soon.I mean GOD FORBID we want to grow bigger muscles...

i have to tell you this. i am getting great results from this 1-ad. i started about 2 weeks ago. my weight has went up 5lbs in that time frame. so it must be working a little bit

stang

I was intereseted

I was actually doing some research on 1-AD. I had previously tried a cycle of 4 -diol and 19 nor. My strength had gone up significantly, I didn't take it long enough to see any real size gains. That was partly because I was having mood swings. I am going to try 1-ad. It seems promising. I will keep you guys posted.

Honeynut said:
Is it ok for women to use????

NO, due to the high occurence of androgenic effects, it is not advisable for females to use, unless they are seeking virilization effects (acne, hair growth, deeper vioce, clit growth ect...).

Top Bottom