Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad read

Guinness said:
Pit,

Nice gains bro...I'd say those numbers offer more evidence of 1-ad's efficacy....

Did you do anything to alter your routine during your cycle, or are you pretty much doing the same workout that you were pre-1 AD?

doing the same workout, keeping my form really strict the only thing I've really changed is that I upped my carb and fat intake, protien is the same 300gm +

I've also increased my rest periods on heavy pushing movements by 20-30 secs

I'd say it sounds pretty convincing. Are you convinced yet? I can see you leaning more and more to the efficiency of 1-AD, becoming a believer. Right On

Scaggs

Re: It worked for me

Big Pappa BB said:
I would have to say the 1-AD kicks ass. One of my friends and I both own supplement stores so we try out most of the new stuff. In 2 weeks I put on 15lbs and my friend 18Lbs. Customers of ours averaged 16-18lbs during their cycle. We both took 3 pills morning or before workout and 3 before bed. My strength gains were really good. Most noticeable was leg press. Went from 3 sets of 10 with 900Lbs to the same 3 sets with 1200Lbs. If you are going to use an andro and wasnt to gain size and strength, you have to eat like you wat to gain. Pound the protein. I was taking in 2g per pound of bodyweight..about 5000 total calories a day

BPB

Lol. 15-18lbs in 2 weeks huh? 300lb increase in leg press? Dude, I hope this is meant as a joke.

Re: Re: It worked for me

Suspension said:

Lol. 15-18lbs in 2 weeks huh? 300lb increase in leg press? Dude, I hope this is meant as a joke.

Don't look at it as 300lbs, look at it as a 25% increase in strength on that particular movement. That sort of percent increase is not unheard of.

2 weeks is a very unusually short time for such gains to occur though, i agree with that

Top Bottom