Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 ad questions---couldn't find answers

ctbuffguy

any bloat?

How long to stay on typically?

besides 4ad, anything else to take it with? ie-creatine or an eca?

you can try 1,4 andro or 3alpha w/ the 1AD.

How long to stay on is up to you... I stayed on for 5 weeks but most people stay on for 2.

Didn't ever feel bloated w/ it, when i added the 4AD i held a little more water though but that's ok when bulking, at least I don't mind the extra water.

risky--

--can it be used for cutting---not so much dropping weight but putting on lean mass and possibly shedding some bf?

yes i suppose it could be used for cutting, just keep your diet real clean...more protein than cals...get your protein from chciken, tuna, fish and lean meat...no fast food

I had no bloat. I felt pretty "dry" on it. I went about four weeks. My mext cycle I'm going for six. I read the FAQ's on 1AD and it said it's best used as a cutting supplement. I can't remember where I read it though.

Re: risky--

ctbuffguy said:
--can it be used for cutting---not so much dropping weight but putting on lean mass and possibly shedding some bf?

1-ad does not convert to estrogen, therefore it will not cause water retention.it is the ideal ph to use for cutting as all gains are dry.your better off stacking 1-ad with 4ad for bulking purpose as 4-ad has favorable estrogen conversion.if your looking for cutting stack it with 1'4 andro(this ph can be used for both cutting and bulking).1'4 can stimulate appetite which 1-ad has been known to suppress.plus it has favorable estro conversion its target hormone is boldenon(same as d-bol) and is supposedly the most orally active ph .actually a 1-ad,4ad and 1'4 andro stack would be very potent,expensive but potent

i would not stack 1-ad with 3-alpha(,5-alpha-androst3a-17b-anediol )as 1-ad is also a 5alpha ph and this could be too androgenic for most people especially those prone to balding and prostate problems,and they would also compete with one another

wojo-

great post---can you recommend good companies that sell 1'4 andro

also, what would your stacking the two look like?
dosage/length/etc...

thanks for your help

beyond-a-century.com sells 1'4 andro -20 grams for i think70 or 80

you can get 1-ad for 37 bucks at mass nutrition for or kilosports for 80 bucks

i have no idea what your stats are or how much you are willing to spend so here goes.

i would definitely use as much of both as i could afford,william llewelyn says that at a dosage of 400 mg a day of 1'4 andro he has very few complaints,and the the going dosage for 1-ad seems to be between 600-900mg a day.you could buy the bulk powerder and make a trans with everclear and ipm(cheap and efficient) or you could encapsulate them yourself,kilo sells the encapsulater and if you call they will probably sell you a spray bottle

cycle:
economically you could use the highest dosage of both for 2 weeks on 2-3 weeks off

if you go past 2 eeks on you might as well go the full 8 as inhibition could occur after 2 weeks so might as well go full on.

just my 2 cents

Wojo, never liked the idea of a 2 week cycle. But the longer you stay "on" the more suppressed your test will be. There should be a significant difference b/w stopping at 4 weeks versus stopping at 8 weeks.

1,4 seems ideal to use w/ the 1AD or 1test. Which will be my next cycle. 1,4 does slightly convert to estrogen which would be ideal to stack w/ the 1AD since 1AD doesn't.

I also saw at beyond-a-century the 20g of 1,4andro for $70, do you think the quality of this product is good? That is my biggest concern of all. It would be much cheaper this route, but like i said my concern is in the quality of it. Would you trust this site?

riskybizz007 said:
Wojo, never liked the idea of a 2 week cycle. But the longer you stay "on" the more suppressed your test will be. There should be a significant difference b/w stopping at 4 weeks versus stopping at 8 weeks.

1,4 seems ideal to use w/ the 1AD or 1test. Which will be my next cycle. 1,4 does slightly convert to estrogen which would be ideal to stack w/ the 1AD since 1AD doesn't.

I also saw at beyond-a-century the 20g of 1,4andro for $70, do you think the quality of this product is good? That is my biggest concern of all. It would be much cheaper this route, but like i said my concern is in the quality of it. Would you trust this site?
i actually bought 20 grams from this site,haven't used it yet but will in another week,can't decide wether to use it transdermally or orally.supposedly it is better orally so i will go that route.

my point about the 8 weeks is if you go to 4 weeks your going to see suppression anywaymight as well stay the extra 4 and get more gains .just my opinion ,as a side note i have never experienced any nut shrinkage or inhibition on any ph cycle no matter the lenght.i know a couple of guys who did monster steroid stacks and never experienced this either (one being a relative) but at the same time i know guys who did.my point is whatever the individual is comfortable with risking and goals should be the deciding factor them.

Top Bottom