Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad question

celica

What is the best time of day to take 1-ad ? every six hours?
all before workout? 1 3x a day? plus 4-ad the best times to take it in conjuction with 1-ad?

I try to workout in the morning, reason being is that I space out the 1AD throughout the rest of the day. You're most catabolic after a workout, I don't know if the 1AD will help any in this sense but it's worked for me. I take 1 in the morning before workout, 1 after workout, and the rest i space out throughout the day.

Baddogg said:
I take 1 in the mornin..one at 12 and one after my workout
you might want to do a bit more than that to see any gains
try 2 or 3 3x per day
or, take 1 (of an overall 6 or 9) and sapce it evenly throughout the day to keep your body saturated

My first week i took 3 a day like you... I gained about 3-4 pounds that week. When i increased the doseage to 6/day I was steadily gaining about 5 pounds per week.

I am in the latter part of my first week of 1-AD usage.
I have planned an 8week triangle program with the stuff. This week I am taking 4/day, next week I will take 5/day, then for 4 straight weeks I will take 6/day. After that I will go back down to 5/day for a week and then finish off at the original 4/day for a week. I haven't really noticed much except that I feel very hard after I lift and my pumps are very intense. I feel my strength starting to pick up a bit, but size hasn't followed as of yet. I'm sure I won't notice too much of that until I atleast get 2 weeks of usage under my belt. I hope this stuff is as good as you guys say because 5 bottles of this stuff was a hefty investment on my part. You guys seem like straight shooters so I feel pretty good about the purchase as of now.

Top Bottom