Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD Pictures comparing weeks 0-2-4

uNOwho said:
i think i'm gonna do the 1-ad, 4-ad next...right now it's only 1-ad.

i'm doing 300mg a day...should i bump it up you think?
I have a ton more energy then before, but my sleep suffers.
I take 700mg a day of 1-AD (2 pills 3x a day and 1 right before bed)
I spray 4-AD 12 times 2x a day.

Take pics, if for nothing more then when you judge yourself you're never as big as you think. At least you can see the before and after.

RipDsel said:
R u going to run any type of anti e when ur done, just asking cause i was on an andro cycle this summer and it shut me down hard for about a month and a half b4 my test levels got back to what i feel were the normal levels...might be something to look into...good gains tho bro, keep it up

I agree %100 the first 1-AD cycle I blew up to 185lbs but crashed hard back to 170lbs. (took nothing)

My Second cycle I got up to 195lbs and used anti E's and stayed at 185lbs solid.

Then I slacked off in the summer and didn't eat shit and dropped to 175lbs(first pic) I'm up to 200lbs right now and should reach 205lbs by the end of the cycle. I have Arimidex for post and a ton of Tribulus, and I think I have a few tabs of Clomid kickin around. I basically keep 10lbs from each 1-AD cycle. I'm hoping to stay 195lbs as I like being this size.

-69m

im going into week 5--i just ordered some trib to take post w/ the 6oxo--just wondering if anyone has a suggested dose for rib post 1-ad--i have read the posts so i know how much 6oxo to take--thanks

69Muscle, I see that you have hit week 6? Are you going to stop now? Have you noticed any sides? I am considering going on it, but I am still worried about testicle atrophy and a post cycle crash.

Prohormones don't cause your nuts to shrink. That only happens over long term usage of steroidal agents. Also.. try tapering the andro to help avoid the crash.

A couple of questions. First of all, how much $ is the 1-AD & 4-AD costing each week? Also, what kind of strength increases have you seen?

Thanks

mrzap said:
69Muscle, I see that you have hit week 6? Are you going to stop now? Have you noticed any sides? I am considering going on it, but I am still worried about testicle atrophy and a post cycle crash.

Yes Today (as in Sunday I take my last pills. As for sides, just the normal ones. Tried, libido which I have Arimidex and Trib for post.

I posted my week 6 pics, and I'll continue to update it as the weeks progress.

Shark01 said:
A couple of questions. First of all, how much $ is the 1-AD & 4-AD costing each week? Also, what kind of strength increases have you seen?

Thanks
The entire cycle cost me $250. Which included 5 bottles of 1-AD, 2 bottles of 4-AD and a bucket of protien powder.

As for strength gains... My max last year was 250lbs and now my max this year is 280lbs. But I basically went from working out with 185lbs to 225lbs for 3 sets of 10 reps.

Legs, bi's everything got stronger and harder.

69Muscle said:

The entire cycle cost me $250. Which included 5 bottles of 1-AD, 2 bottles of 4-AD and a bucket of protien powder.

As for strength gains... My max last year was 250lbs and now my max this year is 280lbs. But I basically went from working out with 185lbs to 225lbs for 3 sets of 10 reps.

Legs, bi's everything got stronger and harder.

Hey bro, how did the wheels come along during this time?

I'm fortunate in that my quads and calves respond very well (I think this runs in the family) to even small amounts of training. So I;m hoping to add some nice size to them during my cycle.

SUCKS! I mean they turned out good, but now they f'ing rub on my inner thigh while I walk. I feel like a fat chick, i dunno i'm not used to that feeling of the legs rubbing together. My calves don't respond well to training so I think they look the same. But strength went up in the legs the same as all over the body.

gsxr1000 said:

Hey bro, how did the wheels come along during this time?

I'm fortunate in that my quads and calves respond very well (I think this runs in the family) to even small amounts of training. So I;m hoping to add some nice size to them during my cycle.

Top Bottom