Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD at Nineteen?

Cannibo

I know this is a controversial issue, and some are strongly opposed to teenagers using prohormones, which I understand. If you look on some labels of prohormones it says not for use under the age of 18 and some say 21 (I'm in the middle). I researched why prohormones are bad for those who have not reached their full growth potential. According to the research I found they are bad because of the estrogen amortization; too much estrogen can close the growth plates, thus stunting growth.

Well, according to Ergopharm, 1-AD has "Absolutely no amortization to estrogens" . Anyways, I'm 19 and have held off on prohormones thus far. I'm interested in 1-AD because many members have said good things about it. Do you think it's safe for someone my age? I'm not looking at andro and similar crap that amortizes into estrogen like crazy.

Thanks for the help in advance! :)

At 19 you've got a ton of naturally occuring test in your system as it is.....................take advantage of this, lift heavy, eat big, and get lots of rest.

Put the 1-AD on the shelf for a few more years and don't screw up your endocrine system just yet.

im new to this topic but my buddies got me into lifting.

i havent grown since senior year in highschool (17). been stuck at 150lbs 5'11.

i started lifting au natural at age 18. later on that year creatine came into the picture. bumped up to 165lbs 6'0.

my buddies then introduced me to PHs in january of this year. (19). They are also the same age. I figured id give it a shot. Only doing one cycle (4 weeks). In week 3 right now with great results. If your really interested in doing it then do a cycle. Im pretty sure i was done growing so what did i have to lose. Instead of being that 6'0 165lb kid im up to 6'0 185lbs.

IMO - one cycle never hurt anyone:D

Matt

Have you found that the ProHormones have been pretty effective at Elminating Fat, and increasing muscle, or just increasing size in general?

ive gotten leaner muscle and grew a ton. I never would have believed it could happen in a month. Im so glad i tried them, nothing but good things. Have no side effects so far (last week), and great results.

Ill have pictures and write up in another week.

Matt

I did ph for the first time when i was 18, and saw awesome results...I do not think i was 2 young or anything, and everything restored itself perfectly when i was off. just keep moderate doses, and take precautions and u should see excellent results.

Lol OK, you know why guys aged 18 should not take it, becuse your test is sooo high at that age, Hell ....I remember jerkin it at least 3 times A day at that age, now im lucky to do it once or twice a week.

man at that age you got enough to make a riod user jelous..really!!

:p

try some trib out instead..err maby not..lol
but you could try it, it might help a bit.

Top Bottom