Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD, MAG-10, or 1-Test for Strength Gains? PA, Par Deus, Others...

pliftin

Based on some previous advice (thanks!), I think that I am going to start a cycle of 1-AD. Note, I am ONLY interested in strength gains. If I gain any mass, fine, but that is not my ultimate goal.

However, now MAG-10 is out and also 1-Test from Par Deus. Would either of these be better for strength gains than 1-AD?

Please help, as I would like to start my cycle soon.

Thanks in advance...Pliftin

Unless the delivery system of Mag-10 is 5-10 times better than all the legitimate data in existence suggests it would be, it is hard to call it anything other than a scam.

I am not going to comment on our product, so buy some 1-AD.

ParDeus
Big Mf'r #4 -- Now on-line!
www.avantlabs.com

Par Deus is too much of a class act to push his own products. I really do not think he needs to push them as they speak for themselves.

Do some reseach (check with a few of the boards) and I think what you will find is that Avant Labs has some pretty cool stuff out.

I plan on buying their "one +" product next... hint hint.

I agree with Big T, I think One is going to be the best one to try. As far as my knowlegde goes, 1-AD is a precursor to 1-test, so to me that would mean it is one less transition the body has to make of a substance. As far as Mag-10, I find it hard to believe they have 100% oral bioavalibility, but I guess anything is possible. The only prohormones I have had good results with have been topical formulations, so my vote goes towards One. Just an FYI, around feb. I intend on doing a 2 on/4 off cycle of One+ then a 2 week cycle of topical fina/4-AD just tfor comparison sake. I will post my results at that time.

Top Bottom