Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD idea

tony123

It appears that the most common sides of 1-AD are the following:

* chronic gas
* diarrhea
* painful urination
* stomach pains

It seems to me that if the product was taken transdermally, such as with DMSO, Yohimbine Delivery Solutions, etc. it might be more tolerable since it would bypass the stomach, intestines, and kidneys. Perhaps it would even be more effective. Anyone try this or look into it?

Tony

:confused:

tony123 said:
It appears that the most common sides of 1-AD are the following:

* chronic gas
* diarrhea
* painful urination
* stomach pains

It seems to me that if the product was taken transdermally, such as with DMSO, Yohimbine Delivery Solutions, etc. it might be more tolerable since it would bypass the stomach, intestines, and kidneys. Perhaps it would even be more effective. Anyone try this or look into it?

Tony

:confused:

I am taking 1-AD right now and haven't experienced any of these except for the initial "burning urination" the first couple of days. I have even taken the supplement a couple of times about an hour after eating. I think this supplement is effecting different people in different ways. I think that is pretty interesting.

I have read the reason behind the 1-AD delivery question but can't recall what it was... Either PA said he was working on a trandermal delivery method or it wasn't possible. Maybe he will respond?!?!

Quick update to my 1-ad experiences, now that I'm in day 5 of my first cycle.

Taking 100 mg (1 pill) 3 x per day with my main meals....Day 2 was the day I had problems with urination.....pain and burning and some discharge, but really only during like my 2nd or 3rd trip to the bathroom, early in the morning...after that, it cleared up for that day, and hasn't come back.

As for the gas and stomach issue, had a little bit of that in the early going, but with the extra strength Phazyme that I take with each 1-ad, that pretty much knocks out the gas. I also noticed, even before I bought the phazyme on day 2, that when I took my 1-ad in the morning with my bowl of cereal and skim milk, that I didn't have the same type of stomach issues. So, now, I'm also taking 1-ad with milk....some of you that are having problems with stomach issues might try this also and see if helps at all.

Days 1-3 in the gym, nothing noticeable. Day 4, chest and back...WHOA!! Went up in all my weights and either did same number of reps or increased reps. I don't think this was placebo either...could have been better diet that day, more sleep, planets aligned correctly or who knows, but for some reason, I was off the hook yesterday. Today was pretty good too, although I worked out in a different gym on some different equipment, so hard to say...but the intesity was there again. If this pattern continues, I might actually have to start attributing some of these gains to the 1-ad!

And as far as weight gains go, I'm up about 2.5 lbs from my lowest weight this week (Wednesday I was at 177.5 at 11.5% BF, and today I weighed in at 180.0 and 10% BF...my BF has been as low as 9.0% this week), but I'm no going to get too excited about this stuff, cuz this could just be normal fluctuations that occur day to day.

Will keep you all posted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom