Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad help...

OK,here's an update on a side I might have picked up from from 1-AD,I'm on my 3rd week off cycle and am dealing with an acne problem,mainly around the chest and neck area,and I never have acne.I wonder, is it my test rebounding causing this?

ill tell you what, the first time i did 1ad, i got some bad acne on my upper back/shoulder area. it didnt go away for 2 or 3 months after my cycle. could have been from diet because i was eating like a dumpster, but i just started my 2nd 1ad cycle, ill post results soon.

My bulk diet is extra clean and I haven't cheated for over a month on it till today,with a small pizza!And I just remembered I did have a little shoulder acne after a couple weeks on.It's a side I can live with,especially with the gain.

Do you guys take the 1-AD together with Creatine, Xenadrine and other supplements. I am planning to start 1-AD for 4 weeks.

I took it along with my creatine and protien shakes,I don't know if I'd take a fat burner while on it,unless you plan on cutting.So far as i've seen 1-AD is a good bulking tool.

If you're only doing a 4 week cycle, I would take at least 4 a day. I stacked the 1AD and Nor-andro together for 6 weeks, taking 4 of each a day and got insane results. I can't believe you saw anything from only taking 2 a day....Don't be afraid of it, it's one of the safest pro hormones out there. Def. take 6-oxo. and ZMA when you get off.

Top Bottom