Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD-greatness or garbage?

AMac

New to the board.
I've been out of the "supplement loop" and "serious weight-lifting loop" for about 3 yrs now (getting used to raising a couple of kids). I just discovered 1-AD yesterday, thanks to this board. I've been researching it on the web and it looks great but I'm a very supplement-skeptical kinda guy.
I would like to get some real world info on this supplement from someone most like me:

6'0''
270lbs
29 yrs old
500+lb bench press (as of 3 yrs ago)

I've read results some of ya'll have posted. And I know that we all respond to different supplements a little differently, that's why I post these stats, so as to receive info from those "genetically" closer to me. Plus- for genetic referencing purposes- I'm all natural, no-juice. (not against it, just haven't had the guts to try it)
Thanks,
AMac

I work in a supplement shop and have talked to alot of people that have used it. Typically people gain about 10 lean pounds in 3-4 weeks and then the results stop so I recomend taking it in 3 to 4 week cycles. this is the case with 8 out of 10 people. the other twenty percent don't respond to it at all.

It is an excellent product, but by no means is it the best PH on the market. Ten pounds with huge strength gains is quite possible with 1-ad at 300-600mg per day for four weeks. With your size I would use 600-900mg per day.

Would I need some kinda drug to get my natural testosterone production back up? Or is 1-ad that strong? If so, what drug/supplement?

1-ad can certainly cause test suppression. The most popular OTC supp would be 6oxo by ergopharm. Others choose to use Nolvadex and clomid. It is up to you. I would also recommend stacking it with 4-ad if mass gains is your desire. This will help with libido while also giving you some estrogen to build more muscle. Estrogen is not always evil.

I've been on 1-AD for about 2 weeks and have gained 6 lbs with no ill effects so far. First week I took 300 a day and it didn't seem to do anything for me. Week 2 I upped it to 500 and I'm seeing solid gains. BTW I'm sorta in the same boat as you, I'm 35 was a solid 5' 11", 205 lbs. for about 10 years untill wife and childern took up my time. I'm going to give a full report in another 2 weeks about 1-AD. Planning to use 6-oxo right after cycle.

Top Bottom