Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD flame in mag / pa1ad do you have a defense?

its really hard to know who to trust in the supplament market like 4 months ago i was reading about AST paul cribb he seemd really knowledgable until i saw his product list vanadyl sulfate,androstendione i was thinking where the smilax? and with everson his mag he always states how his mag is not for sale and exposes the bs of the industry but then i see him marketing liquid libido , and talking about the great hmb, and how dorian yate's protein is great yet i hear it had horrbile lab assays its so hard

Re: Re: 1-AD flame in mag / pa1ad do you have a defense?

pa1ad said:

First of all, 1-AD is not seven times as anabolic as testosterone. 1-Test is. Second of all, i happen to know of compounds that are hundreds of times as anabolic as testosterone. These are experimental steroids that were never brought to market. I feel sorry for Everson in that he is so ignorant of the subject of steroids yet feels he can speak as an authority

Why only old references? Because that is when the research was done. Research is done when commercial applications are promising, and after the 60's anabolic steroid marketplace dropped off the map in so far as legit medical usage and research of new compounds.

thats about all i have to say

You should also let people know that 1-testosterone was shown to be anabolic in RAT TISSUE, not human, big difference. There are many other steroids that are more anabolic than testosterone in rats(methenolone, oxandrolone, and many more), but don't exhibit the same anabolic properties in humans as they do in rats. I don't think that you'd be so naive as to believe that steroids would exhibit identical anabolic properties in different animal species.

Re: Re: Re: 1-AD flame in mag / pa1ad do you have a defense?

B182 said:

You should also let people know that 1-testosterone was shown to be anabolic in RAT TISSUE, not human, big difference. There are many other steroids that are more anabolic than testosterone in rats(methenolone, oxandrolone, and many more), but don't exhibit the same anabolic properties in humans as they do in rats. I don't think that you'd be so naive as to believe that steroids would exhibit identical anabolic properties in different animal species.

Yes, the asssay was done using the levator ani rat test, which is the traditional test for anabolic activity. It is not a perfect test, but it is the test by most steroids on the market today wwere orignially screened for activity.

I do post the reference for this in all my material, so one cannot accuse me of deliberately trying to deceive. At this point I really do not think it matters what is in the promotional material anyway, because its selling based on its efficacy not its advertising (it has the highest repeat sales percentage of any sports supplement according to the biggest distributor in the industry)

Top Bottom