Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad dosing

Baddogg

OK I need to know if everytime I take a pill of 1-ad will I get this crazy feeling(feeling real hot and not very hungry until about 2 hours later)I had been taking it for about 6 days and this morning I woke up and had to go outside and run it off..any clues as too what htis is. Im taking 1pill x 3 a day.. I know this would be a good preworkout thing also..but I wonder if I should go straight from three pills to one(if it would hurt my strength).

PA1AD I need you on this one man

Baddogg said:
OK I need to know if everytime I take a pill of 1-ad will I get this crazy feeling(feeling real hot and not very hungry until about 2 hours later)I had been taking it for about 6 days and this morning I woke up and had to go outside and run it off..any clues as too what htis is. Im taking 1pill x 3 a day.. I know this would be a good preworkout thing also..but I wonder if I should go straight from three pills to one(if it would hurt my strength).

PA1AD I need you on this one man

Maybe you are sensitive to it. If it does not subside with continued use then let me know

it's kinda weird since after 6 days now it starts...I gained like 20 lbs on bench in that time also.....do you think I would lose my strength if I downed the dose to 1 pill a day right before I workout? Thanks for the info I was kinda worried...

Another thing that I was wondering about is since an eca would suppress your appetite, then would taking a eca with 1-ad cancel each other out somehow? just a thought

bump I am going to stop taking it because my heart feels kinda funny like it skips a beat or something like that...this is day 7 and I went from day 5 3 pills day 6 2 pills and and day 7 1 pill....do you think I will crash? I was wondering if creatine will help this any? Sorry but this is to weird for me but I need to know what to do to keep my gains...pa?

Baddogg said:
bump I am going to stop taking it because my heart feels kinda funny like it skips a beat or something like that...this is day 7 and I went from day 5 3 pills day 6 2 pills and and day 7 1 pill....do you think I will crash? I was wondering if creatine will help this any? Sorry but this is to weird for me but I need to know what to do to keep my gains...pa?

Try to maintain a good diet and good rest and you should not fall apart completely. You may lose a little strength but you may be able to retain some of the gains. creatine could help, high protein could help. don't stress out on it

My side effects on 1-AD are as follows:

Hot feeling
Hunger
Hard time sleeping
Dry mouth
Occasional rapid heartbeat

However, the good side is this...
Incredible and almost down right uncomfortable pumps
Rapid strength gains
Slight weight gain
Better recouperation
Strong appetite

ive been reading alot about this hear lately, i have a few questions on it just basic ones, about how much of the strenght increases do you tend to keep, around 50%???? also where do u guys get it, and what is the best to stack it with i always see ppl putting topical androspray or 4-AD???

Top Bottom