Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD dosages!! Newbies & Experienced!!!

ThePizmo

Ive always been a huge fan of 1-ad....

My first time taking it, I stuck to the bottles dosage - 1 pill, 3x a day.
I gained 16 lbs, and strength went WAY up...

The last time I took it, once again, I stuck to the recommended dosage and I gained 6 lbs, and bench only went up 15lbs...

THIS TIME, I got a tip from a (non-steriodal) bodybuilder...
He said the BEST way to take 1-ad is....
3 BOTTLES - 2 pills one hour before workout, and 2 pills right after...

How did it work out this time??

I gained 25lbs within 4 weeks, bench went up 55lbs...

This might sound crazy, but give it a try next time...

Pizmo

Thanks for the info! I am currently using Animal Stack right now, and it doesn't work very well so i've been looking for something similar that works. I have a couple of questions for you...

When you went off your cycle, did you notice any loss in strength at the gym? Such as not being able to use the same amount of weight while "off", than "on". Also, do you use any type of DHT or estrogen blockers while using this stuff? TIA

josh

Prime--- After being OFF it like 2 weeks, ive only lost 1 pound, and as for strength loss, there wasnt any...actually i went up another 5 pounds...
The great thing about ergopharm 1-ad is there is an estrogen blocker in it, so it isnt necessary to take any...

Matt-- I saw your pic man...you got some good gains from it. I think mine were a little more drastic becuase of the dosage i took though...But, when ya get out of the marines, give it a try. But from what i hear youll prolly get a good enough workout in there, and not have to take shit anyway!!

ThePizmo said:

The last time I took it, once again, I stuck to the recommended dosage and I gained 6 lbs, and bench only went up 15lbs...

Pizmo

Did you change your diet on/off cycle?

ThePizmo said:

Pizmo

OK, so you've done 3 "cycles" (roughly one month each) of 1-AD and you've put on 47 lbs of muscle and added over 70 lbs to your bench. :rolleyes: I don't want to call BS, but that just doesn't sound right. Either you lost all of the muscle and strength after the first one and were just regaining it the last two times, or you're a total newbie to working out and what you experienced were beginner gains unrelated to 1-AD, or you're stretching the truth. Which one is it?

Where in my post did i ever say ive only done 3 cycles??

I only used 2 other cycles as example...
Ive been doing cycles of 1-ad staright (2 bottles, then 4 weeks off) for a little over 2 years now...so, do the math, thats well over 3 cycles.

ThePizmo said:
Where in my post did i ever say ive only done 3 cycles??

I only used 2 other cycles as example...
Ive been doing cycles of 1-ad staright (2 bottles, then 4 weeks off) for a little over 2 years now...so, do the math, thats well over 3 cycles.

You said:

"My first time taking it...I gained 16 lbs, and strength went WAY up..."

"The last time I took it...I gained 6 lbs, and bench only went up 15lbs..."

"THIS TIME...I gained 25lbs within 4 weeks, bench went up 55lbs..."

"After being OFF it like 2 weeks, ive only lost 1 pound, and as for strength loss, there wasnt any...actually i went up another 5 pounds..."

I did the math and that's a gain of 47 lbs and an increase in your bench of over (since you didn't specify your bench gain on the first cycle) 75 lbs.

So I'll ask you again - how much did you weigh when you started taking 1-AD and how much do you weigh now? What was your max bench before and after?

Top Bottom