Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad dosage

KillJoy

I weigh 140..... 5'3" and only take two a day. I've read other people taking up to 1000 mg a day, but I'm sure they weigh a hell of a lot more than me. Should I be able to take more and if so......how much? also only been on it for a week, how long should I take this stuff? 8 weeks sound good?

KJ

I would consider working yourself up to 4 a day. I took 6 a day but I'm taller and weigh a lot more than you. I think you'd notice a lot after a couple of weeks at 4 pills per day. Just eat a lot, train hard, and rest plenty. You'll gain good!

If I were you, I think I would take three just to keep blood levels more even throughout the day. I got great results on 4-5 but I am over 6'1" and 200-220lbs depending on how ripped or bulked I am. The 1AD got me to around 212 and still nice and lean. You'll probably want to go the full eight weeks and should start to notice it kickin in real good the 2nd and third weeks.

Top Bottom