Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad and conspiracy

To Benzi:

Hey bro, you may not know me at all, and I may not have been here for very long, but let me say this. If you don't make any gains on 1-AD, I will be more than suprised. The stuff is truely awesome. It doesn't really matter to me whether or not you believe me, but the truth is this stuff really works. I have yet to hear anyone say it hasn't worked. If I do hear it, it'll probably be because they didn't bother to cycle it correctly, eat enough food, train hard enough, etc. I just bought 3 more bottles the other night. Yeah, it costs a lot, but it's by far the best supplement I've ever tried. Personally, I have a feeling the FDA will end up stepping in and banning the stuff eventually. It seems they don't approve of anything that ACTUALLY WORKS. Anyway, it's great stuff. Best of luck to you with it bro.

--MH50

My only question is, do you count messages like 'bump' in your rating of expertise?
Actually, you're right to be suspicious of anyone making outrageous claims about ANY supplement. Anyone who's been training for any appreciable length of time knows that nothing is going to replace hard work and solid eating(Pharmaceuticals maybe. I wouldn't know.) The gains I've made using 1-AD have not been staggeringly better than gains I've made without it, and due to my own personal paranoia about losing my hair I'll probably play it safe and not use 1-AD again. Besides, I'd rather not depend on anything other than protein.
Also, I did take before pics and plan to take some after, which I might, depending on whether the pictures show anything substantial, being willing to post.
And by the way, Patrick Arnold is one of the very few people in the supplement industry who deserves respect for not bullshitting people. Ergopharm's ads are, for the most part, mercifully free of the sort of outlandish hyperbole(See Syntrax) that is so common in the muscle rags of today.

Okay, I don't really see how my post seems like an advertisement. If you actually read my long-ass post (yeah, I know I babble :) you would have realized a couple of things:

1. 1-AD gives you hairloss - would PA want to advertise this?

2. 1-AD gives you tired, itchy eyes - again, why would PA pay me to say that?

3. I personally ragged on one of his supplements (androstendione/diol substrate stack) - why would he pay me to do that?

Whatever, I don't need to sit here to try and prove to you that I'm not an advertiser. I like this board a lot, and I plan on being here for a while. I wish you were right, and that PA was paying me to advertise his products!

yea and it's funny that the guys that say they have gained almost always include "I've been surfing this site for some time without registering" I mainly frequent the anabolic board but due to certain circumstances I've never been able to do my first cycle. I'm thinking about trying 1-AD to see if it's all hype and I will let you guys know my results.

Delinquent said:
yea and it's funny that the guys that say they have gained almost always include "I've been surfing this site for some time without registering" I mainly frequent the anabolic board but due to certain circumstances I've never been able to do my first cycle. I'm thinking about trying 1-AD to see if it's all hype and I will let you guys know my results.

It's good to see that some people see what i'm talking about. Listen, i am not saying that everyone with few posts is helping Pat advertise, although i do believe that a lot of them are. Out of respect i will keep their names anonymous.

Also, for those who say everyone's body works definitely and reacts differently to supplementation, i agree. Having said this, i don't expect to gain the 20-25 lbs that some people have posted, i would like to see that if after 2 bottles of taking the max dose, eating right, training and sleeping right, that i gain at least 5-8 lbs of muscle. If i do, that is amazing. If i don't, i really will no be surprised. In addition, i have added a topical Andro to the stack. Maybe that will aid in 1-ad living up to it's hype.

For all those wrongly accused, i apologize. For all those screwing with us bb's, F U!

Benzi, part of me understands your initial post but another part of me says the number of post shouldn't matter. I've been registered here for quite some time but I rarely post any messages. Being 43, I've read/heard & tried lots of Bodybuilding recommendations. Some of the stuff I read posted hear is just stuff that quite frankly, I've answered for myself and don't feel I need to comment on. Other times though, when I come across something that I feel would really benefit others, well than I "Post" a msg about it. Having said that, it shouldn't be suprising that I don't have many postings(yes - that means many things just don't work - supplement wise). Nonetheless, I have 25 years of lifting experience and I think that counts for alot more than whether I have 100 or more post. As for 1-AD, Yes I've used it and yes I've made impressive gains, both weight-wise and Strength wise. I will be starting another cycle in late November. So far I haven't noticed any side-effects, but maybe that just me. Anyway, I'm not trying to jump your case but I am trying to say that no. of post doesn't = experience, some of us members just want to read for anything "New" out there and we're not concerned with commenting on every posting that comes along. P.S. I'm not a sales or pitchman for any product just a person who very much enjoys the sport of "Bodybuilding" and spreading the word on products that are at least,...... worth a try.

Now, a person's # of necessarily reflect there knowledge of as and sups, although it does reflect how long the person has been a member of the board.

Big arnold, i totally agree with you. I tried to make that clear with my first post.

I felt the same way about Triple Threat. The raves on this board are pretty outrageous. But I gave it a try and am very satisfied.

I liked 1-ad, but I did have some stomach problems and hair loss. That seems to be the consensus among the other posters, too.

yeah benzi

I agree if i could gain about 5-7lbs of 1-ad I'll be happy too.

I'm on my 16th day and taking the max 9 pills a day

I have gained weight around 5-6lbs but most of that is body fat because I'm eating alot more

Not so much because that the 1-ad has increased my appetite but having done a couple of cycles of roids in the past I know that you have to increase the calories in order to grow no matter what your taking

I would estimate that i have gained maybe 2lbs of muscle so far

I'll do bench tommorow but the last time i did bench i was able to get 275x10 up from pre cycle 275x8, so there has been a strength increase.

but as far as these people claiming to gain 10lbs of muscle in a week I dont buy it, that wouldn't even happen on a good cycle of roids.

the pumps I've been getting in the past week are almost as good as the one's I would get on A TEST & EQ cycle.

If i can keep on increasing my stength and add 4-6lbs more I 'll say it will be worth it but we will see

I'll keep you posted

MY ORIGINAL POST IS NAMED 1-AD READ

check it out

Just my .02 folks.

No, I haven't tried 1-AD, though I plan on starting a cycle the first of the year.

But I spend alot of time reading on some of these boards, and also on MFW. PA is on a very short list of people I truly believe, along with Lyle McDonald, Elzi Volk, and Par Deus.

In my opinion, these people give straight information, and don't get into most of the hype and BS surrounding the supplement industry.

Top Bottom