Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1- AD is bullshit

Those must be the words of a real pro... maybe you didn't aspirate and now have a brain embolism, or hey, maybe you benched 900 lbs (from all that juice, hey whats your cycle - besides appearantly being on the rag) and gave yourself a lobotomy when the plates came crashing down. Don't grunt words out like a Neanderthal man, speak, write English so the rest of use can understand you and you don't sound like a complete idiot.

What he meant to say was why do we use andro because the sides are just as bad as aas , yet i have used all diffrent types of andro and have not gotten any gyno,hairloss only thing i experianced was suppression of test

notpuff said:
What he meant to say was why do we use andro because the sides are just as bad as aas , yet i have used all diffrent types of andro and have not gotten any gyno,hairloss only thing i experianced was suppression of test

Boy, I experienced the same thing: no hair loss or gyno but test suppression and my muscles got bigger.

Go figure I guess that PH stuff does work! bozrad do you know missyd143?

F H G

notpuff said:

wow... i don't know how you figured that out but god bless you

Re: Re: 1- AD is bullshit

pa1ad said:

Compelling argument.

I kind of look at things a little differently now!!! With that said, Pat, can I get a full refund for the last cycle and a half of the 1-AD I have used?

Re: Re: Re: 1- AD is bullshit

SoCAmuscle said:

I kind of look at things a little differently now!!! With that said, Pat, can I get a full refund for the last cycle and a half of the 1-AD I have used?

Yes, but you must forfeit all your strength and muscle gains

Top Bottom