Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad from Bismark labs

medaturbo

Two things about this product 1-AD that got my attention, it doesn't aromatize and it's 7 times more anabolic potential than test, is it true or BS? any feedback on this product thank you, depending on opinions here I will decide if buying it or not.

It's BS. After the 2014 pro-hormone ban, all that's left are weak DHEA products that you will notice nothing from what so ever. You might as well go to a local pharmacy and buy some chewable vitamin C tablets. They will be about that effective.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Either use steroids or SARMS. SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com[/FONT]

Its one of those things that on paper does not translate into real life. There are articles on a ton of prohormones over at evolutionary.org. I have done a bunch of them and see these claims.

Top Bottom