Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD: better for cutting or bulking?

smokinghawk

Got 3 bottles on the way. I hear you need at least 6 caps a day to get an effect; I weight 240 so I'll probably even go for 8-9 a day. But would it be better for bulking or cutting? And does it have to be cycled, or can I stay on?

Yes of coarse it must be cycled.

You can use it to bulk or cut. Both could work because of the lean gains without water retention. Personally I would bulk with it and cut later with a ec stack.

Think of it this way, how many supplements out there can you actually use to bulk w/ that actually work? And how many of supplements can you use to cut w/ that will work? My point is this, there's tons of supps out there to cut w/ that work, but very very few to bulk w/ that are worth it. I'd use to bulk w/ also.

smokinghawk said:
Got 3 bottles on the way. I hear you need at least 6 caps a day to get an effect; I weight 240 so I'll probably even go for 8-9 a day. But would it be better for bulking or cutting? And does it have to be cycled, or can I stay on?

I have had many people get gains that are very impressive on just 3 caps a day. Don't waste your money (and greater risk side effects) taking more than you need. Taper up and find the dose that works for you

thanks for being honest PA. At least you're not one of those morons saying, "No you need 9 pills a day or 12 minimum for it to work best" and trying to rip people off. So i thank you for that statement.

I am going to be trying 1AD pretty soon as soon as i get the graduate in dec. i'll have more time to train and will probobly see better results then w/ the 1AD anyway. But i always start w/ lowest dose anyway and gradually bring up to where i see results. Hope i'll be one of those guys posting on the boards very pleased w/ their results.

Top Bottom