Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD anyone tryed/opinions

scolympia

seems like this is the "future of prohormone supplementation". has anyone tryed this yet? what about your opinions? i'm thinking about giving it a whirl in a month or two.

pip

I bought it but have not tried it yet. I dont know if it is just a worked up name for andro, or a breakthrough. I havent found anyother research other then what THEIR website provides. I am going to wait until I hear whats up with this shit

AD-1 is crap. You can find this substance in the Sigma catalogue and they sell it for many years. AD-1 is no new invention. Plus the owners of AD-1 claim that it is so great because it does not convert to estrogen. Well, let me tell u one thing: All steroids which do not convert to estrogen are not good size builders. Now u have a weak weak steroid which does not convert to estrogen. How much muscle will it build, u do the math.

TestoMan

"Ergopharm 1-AD is what pro-hormone expert Patrick Arnold refers to as "the crown achievement" of his career"

"Patrick kept quiet and worked on the development of what essentially could be called the “holy grail” of prohormones."

haha i thought the hype on it ,especially those 2 quotes were funny, i dont know what to think of it ,i stand neutral,maybe the shit works,hopefully it does,i dont know anything about it

crown of his achievement? man that's kinda risky to say that and have your rep on the line. if it don't work people will think you're a idiot or an idiot underachiever. lol.

i know ,if this product ends up to be bullshit,then next time he has a product coming out,probably the inital reaction toward it from everyone will be its total bullshit

Not to aggravate people, but if you really want to knock someone's product, just speak to Pat Arnold at misc.fitness.weights

He's a frequent poster at m.f.w and would answer all your questions concerning 1-ad.

I know that Lyle McDonald has been beating up Pat's 1-AD product for a while on m.f.w. As far as OTC supplements are concerned...have any ever lived up to their hype?

im not knocking his product,i said i stand neutral toward my opinoin on it,hopefuly it does work,i just thought those quotes were funny

Well, the comment about people shitting on 1-ad was meant to be directed towards testoman.

But anywho, lyle mcdonald seems like a complete egotistical asshole. He'll shit on anyone's product except for himself.

Top Bottom