Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD allergic reaction?

SilentSurfer

I've just started my second cycle of 1-AD, 2 months after a successful first cycle. I tried a topical version for 2 weeks, but found that I got no results. So, 5 days ago I went back to oral.

This time however, starting 2 days ago, I've been getting mild allergy-type reactions after I take it(red itchy eyes, itchy palms and feet, itchy chest). It's happened twice before, but I never put it together with the 1-AD.

I suppose it could be something else I'm eating, but I can't account for it. Seems to be worse about 1 hour after taking it. (I'm taking only 1 cap 3x per day).

Anyone else have this problem? I don't want to give up on the 1-AD, but if this keeps up I'll have to start stacking it with Benadryl! :)

I take a total of 9 capsules throughout the day and Ive noticed that my right foot goes numbat night but thats it.

Hey Silent....it sounds like you are having a niacin rush.Are you taking niacin with the 1-AD?

Hey So...9 pills a day?The dosage is supposed to be 3.I've heard of some taking 6,but 9?What type of results are you getting?

No, not taking niacin. The only other supp I'm taking is some zinc and some magnesium (only at night) and creatine. Symptoms seem to come within an hour or 2 of 1-AD doses.

I'll keep experimenting and try to nail it down.

Well, today the symptoms were significantly reduced. I still get some eye and skin itchiness about 45 minutes after each 1-AD dose, but nothing like yesterday.

Must have been something I ate, perhaps reacting with the 1-AD.

Weighed in today. Up 7 lbs this week. Amazing.

bodyfx said:
Hey Silent....it sounds like you are having a niacin rush.Are you taking niacin with the 1-AD?

Hey So...9 pills a day?The dosage is supposed to be 3.I've heard of some taking 6,but 9?What type of results are you getting?

The recomended dose is 3 (100mg ea.) pills 3 times a day for 900mg total.

Some people take 2 pills 3 times a day (600mg) for a moderate stack, but for conversion effectiveness and the best gains potential all sources say take the 900mg.

the hard part for me is going off the stuff, but I do take at least 2 weeks off after a 3 or 4 week on cycle.

It's been 5 days since I posted the first message in this thread. I'm still getting slight reactions after each single capsule dose of 1-AD (red, itchy eyes, itchy palms) but not nearly as bad as before. I'll try upping the dose and see if it gets worse. Still, I don't remember having this issue on my first cycle.

But, it's really quite mild and I don't think it's cause for alarm. I'm up 6 lbs in a week on the first week of my second cycle. It's really pretty amazing. I took off my shirt the other day in the bathroom at home and my wife said, "Woah!, where did that body come from?" ;-)

6 pounds in 1 week is very good. Do u know how much is fat or water (if holding water)?

Top Bottom