Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad??

If you're new to it may I add some advice, and if Silent Surfer ques in I'm sure he'll agree.

Start out with 1 pill each meal (3x a day for first week) if it doesn't bother you're stomach kick it up to 2pills 3x a day (6pills daily). Run that for as long as you can afford. a 5 week cycle will run you over $100 easy.

Drink a lot of water
You're appetite will increase
You should see results at the end of week 2
You do lose some gains after you stop
Kiss you're sex drive good-bye

69Muscle said:

Kiss you're sex drive good-bye

Do yourself a favor, invest in andro spray when your on cycle
My cycle was as follows:
bought 3 bottles of 1-ad and 1 bottle of androspray
dosing went something like this
Week 1
2pills, 3x/ day -- 12 sprays 1x/ day
Week 2-4
3 pills, 3X/ day -- 12 sprays 2x/ day
Week 5
1 pill, 3X/ day -- 6 sprays 2X/ day
Week 6
no pills -- 6 sprays 1X/ day -- tribulus therapy (may not work but did it anyway)
I will be off for the nect 6 weeks and will start my same cycle over, maybe with 4-ad in place of the andro spray

Benzi said:

Do yourself a favor, invest in andro spray when your on cycle
My cycle was as follows:
bought 3 bottles of 1-ad and 1 bottle of androspray
dosing went something like this
Week 1
2pills, 3x/ day -- 12 sprays 1x/ day
Week 2-4
3 pills, 3X/ day -- 12 sprays 2x/ day
Week 5
1 pill, 3X/ day -- 6 sprays 2X/ day
Week 6
no pills -- 6 sprays 1X/ day -- tribulus therapy (may not work but did it anyway)
I will be off for the nect 6 weeks and will start my same cycle over, maybe with 4-ad in place of the andro spray

As you can tell I am new to this, so let me ask what the beneits of the spray is??

beastboy said:

As you can tell I am new to this, so let me ask what the beneits of the spray is??

Benefits, as i see them, are:

Keep your sex drive up
Make your pumps better
i have seen moderate increases in strength

I would just like to add that many people see good results at 2 pills 3x day so if it is your first cycle of 1AD I would go with that and see how it works out for you, especially if you stack with another andro because I think there will be some receptor competition. No point wasting $$ - Good luck

Top Bottom