Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD and 4-AD dose

RdStrcklnd

Would 100mg 1-AD with 250mg 4-AD 2x a day (for 200mg 1-AD and 500mg 4-AD total ED) be a good dose of the two? Thanks for any input, I don't know shit about prohormones.

The consensus seems to be that any less than 600mg/day of 1-AD won't do much for you. I went with 900/each and got GREAT results.

You can make good gains with moderate doses. I used:

1-AD 400mg/ED
4-AD 500-750mg/ED

And I was NOT trying to add weight just strength (I know, I know-what the hell am I talking about). I noticed significant strength gains and some size gains, and definite weight gain. I did not eat to bulk, I did not lift (just lots of cardio) and still gained weight.

IMO-if you eat right to add size and lift a lot- you will get some very good gains off this type of cycle. I ran it long; about 8 wks. Skin was a little oilier, nuts shrank, and I had 0=ZERO sex drive!!! And I noticed motivation problems-like I didn't want to train!! In spite of all this I still got results. I might do it again in the off season and keep the cycle shorter.

FHG

Top Bottom