Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad/4-ad cycle

goldbergdaman said:
I was thinking that a little tanning might help clear up my back, that shouldnt cause any problems with the 4-Aderm should it?

One gram of Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) has served many rather well. Tanning is fine providing that you allow some time to pass before doing so (at least thirty-minutes----perhaps better the more)

Day 18

Weighed in at 193 this morning. Got my leg workout tonite. Workout schedule has been all messed up this week because of midterms but I'll still get everything in. Why would people schedule midterms during the first week of the NBA season? Don't they know I have the League Pass and need lots of free time to watch my games ? :D . Really nothing new to report today, hoping for a real good leg workout tonite. Interested to see how my back holds up this time.

Pat- Thanks for the advice. I've been doing the exercise you suggested the past two days, shall see if that helps any in my lifting tonite. If not,hell its only a week and a half left. I can put up with it for that much longer. I really appreciate your response though.

Dante-Thanks for the tip, I'll check that stuff out. I didn't think the tanning would interfere as long as I let it dry enough, but just wanted to make sure.

Sorry I dont have anything more exciting to report today, just thought I'd get in a quick update before I go to work. Will have a better one either tonite or most likely tomorrow morning. Later.

Wicked gains man, keep the info up. I may just have to do some border hopping (im in canada), and pick up some of the shit. Hope things go well for you post cycle. Anything planned for post cycle drugs? Liquidex, clomid?

Top Bottom