Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad of 4-ad

Benzi

What is the difference and which do you recommend?
Also, at what dose, which company, and type of absorption?

1-AD converts to 1-testosterone, 4-AD converts to testosterone (and also likely has a good amount of intrinsic activity in the unconverted form)

1-AD probably works a bit better than a good 4-AD topical for true lean gains -- you will hold a bit of water with 4-AD, so the total weight gains will probably be more.

1-AD is MUCH more expensive, thus a 4-AD topical is probably a better overall value.

However, a pill is probably more convenient to most than a gel or spray.

They are the two best products/types of products on the market (as far as muscle building) at present, though 1-Testosterone will change this if it remains legal.

"if it remains legal"

There's a 1-Testosterone product out there? Or is everything based on the 1-AD concept of converting to 1-test?

thx9000 said:
There's a 1-Testosterone product out there? Or is everything based on the 1-AD concept of converting to 1-test?

That is what Biotest's Mag-10 is -- 1-testosterone with an ethylcarbonate ester, which is supposed to improve the oral bioavailability. They don't have any references to data on its effectiveness on their website that I have seen, and other esters as well as ethers have not been particularly good in the pasy, so who knows at this point.

There will soon be other 1-testosterone products (though, I hope the manufacturers use the chemical name and "testosterone" is going to send out all kinds of warning flags to the Man. As usual, I am sure most of them will not be efficacious, but 1-testosterone is a bad mf'r, so the potential is there.

Par Deus said:

That is what Biotest's Mag-10 is -- 1-testosterone with an ethylcarbonate ester, which is supposed to improve the oral bioavailability. They don't have any references to data on its effectiveness on their website that I have seen, and other esters as well as ethers have not been particularly good in the pasy, so who knows at this point.

There will soon be other 1-testosterone products (though, I hope the manufacturers use the chemical name and "testosterone" is going to send out all kinds of warning flags to the Man. As usual, I am sure most of them will not be efficacious, but 1-testosterone is a bad mf'r, so the potential is there.

Interesting, thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope the manufacturers use the chemical name and "testosterone" is going to send out all kinds of warning flags to the Man.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This should have read "AS "testosterone" is going to......"

Pardeus do u know of other 1-testosterone products in the making? Possibly better or worse? just wondering what's your outlook....

Top Bottom