Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1- Ad

ASALT

Im curious about the hairloss from PH's. Exactly how noticably were you losing hair? Like alot? How would you explain your hair? Did you already have patterns before? is it just really thin? and did it stop falling out after you stopped taking 1ad?

And Caboom, have you checked out E-bay. I've seen people selling 4-ad and a lot of other stuff on their. I'm sure they would ship to Australia. Check it out. It can't hurt.

Scaggs

Caboom. www.avantlabs.com ships to Australia. They have 4ADerm transdermal. Good price too. Thats what I'll be taking next time I go on PH's. Avantlabs stuff looks real good.

Scaggs

So as to make way through customs, our (Avant's) products are labeled as cosmetic samples with a one-dollar value (so for those concerned this is far less the conspicuous than a package coming from "Anabolic Super-hefty Big-boys Muscular Depot", product enclosed labeled "Equine Explosion" with a picture of a buff, ornery horse). Our rate (seems) at above 90% in doing as such.

Last edited:
Scaggs said:
ASALT

Im curious about the hairloss from PH's. Exactly how noticably were you losing hair? Like alot? How would you explain your hair? Did you already have patterns before? is it just really thin? and did it stop falling out after you stopped taking 1ad?

Scaggs
I've been losing my hair for about 3 or 4 years now and my father has thin hair(but more than me). It started after using andro products and each time I use PH's I lose more and it never grows back... I guess I just don't learn. I don't seem to lose any when I'm off ph, and I figured with the spiro and nizoral I'd be ok, but I guess everyone is different. Lost some from mag 10 in May, and even more from 400mg/day of 1-AD for 4weeks. Fucking wish I used the real deal instead, same sides with better gains. I shave it now will have to get used to it. BTW I'm 23yrs old.

Have you tried rogaine while on PH's? I use it regularly, would look like a baby's ass up there if I didn't. I get the generic (equate i think) 3 months worth for like 30 bucks at Wal-mart at 5% solution. I'm very pleased with that. Stay away from propecia, very bad stuff in my opinion, also killed my libido and I still wonder if I have permanent effects after taking it for 18months.

Propecia has worked great for me, it immediately brought an end to my hair loss.... i use rogaine as well.
guess it works for some and not others

peace

billyde,
Do you only use rogaine when taking ph? Any hair regrowth or just maintaining. I felt like I was getting weaker both times I tried propecia so that's definately out, but I've been thinking about rogaine.
:rolleyes:

Top Bottom