Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione (1,4-ADD)???

40butpumpin

Can anyone comment on these two:? Patrick, Par Deus, do you know of these products?

1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione (1,4-ADD)
5-alpha Androstanediol

1,4-androstadienedione is a precursor to boldenone, and is also the most orally active prohormone available.

5-alpha androstanediol is a precursor to dihydrotestosterone. I hope you are looking at 5-alpha-androstane-3-alpha,17-beta-diol, which coverts to DHT 4.5 times better than the old 3-beta isomer according to in-vivo serum recovery studies.

- Bill Llewellyn

(BTW-I developed these, just so you know).

Hi, Bill. Great to see you on here. If you recall, we spoke by phone and then by email. :)

BTW, I've been looking for the new one you mentioned, any word on when it'll be on your site and available?

How does 1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione differ from 1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-Diol as far as effectiveness? Which would be a better choice?

40butpumpin said:
Hi, Bill. Great to see you on here. If you recall, we spoke by phone and then by email. :)

BTW, I've been looking for the new one you mentioned, any word on when it'll be on your site and available?

I will be announcing the new product VERY SOON!, hang tight. Don't want to spill the beans too early.

- Bill Llewellyn

Bozzo said:
How does 1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione differ from 1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-Diol as far as effectiveness? Which would be a better choice?

The dione should be far superior.

First, we know it converts to 17beta (boldenone) with great efficacy and stability. There is no need to look for another enzyme pathway. While the diol of the andro offers an advantage over the dione, I see none with the 1,4, and in fact expect conversion to be a little lower.

Also, as Pat Arnold pointed out, the diol has an A ring that is structurally similar to estradiol. It will possibly bind the ER and exert estrogenic activity. No studies, but looks intriguing on paper.

I've been offered the diol from manufacturers and importers several times, and do not want to work with it. If I did, it would be simply to profit off of the superior rep androstenediol has built up (vs adione), which would be dishonest when I believe strongly the dione is better.

- Bill Llewellyn

Thanks, got just one more question. What is the most effective amount of 1,4-ad to take at a bodyweight of 250, and should it be stacked with anything else.

Thanks again

The recommended dose is 3-6 caps daily. I will say first that I get a lot of extremely good feedback from people taking as little as 4 a day. I have yet to hear someone call in with a complaint of no gains at this dosage level. Actually I have had no complaints of this nature at all yet, which is a little wierd for any supplement co.

That said, I think it works best between 6 and 9 caps daily. Could it be stacked? Most certainly. But I'm hesitant to recommend with what, as it is like saying if you have dbol you should stack it with deca. You can, but you can stack it with a bunch of other compounds depending on what you are looking for..

Most commonly I hear Boldione + 3-alpha (our DHT precursor) or Boldione + 1-AD for more definition and strength gains, or Boldione and heavy Andro use with maybe Avant Lab's or Ergo's dermal products for more mass.

Works well just by itself though too.

- Bill Llewellyn

w_llewellyn said:

I will be announcing the new product VERY SOON!, hang tight. Don't want to spill the beans too early.

- Bill Llewellyn

A new product by Molecular Nutrition...nice! I love it when the reputable supplement companies introduce new products to the market.

Top Bottom