Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,4 Andro

PlateheadJim

Penguin Keeper
Platinum
Has anyone had experience with 1,4 Andro? I haven't found a great deal of real life info on this, just some theories by Big Cat....

I just completed a cycle of Boldione. I am a week into my clomid therapy and am still undecided on the results. My weight went from a starting point of 223lbs to a high of 238 lbs. My strenght was way up and I did feel like I was "on". I experienced no side effects. I would say that the extra kick it gave my training was well worth the price even if I end up losing 5-10 lbs. I'm over 30, so adding 5lbs of muscle would be great. I will be better able to evaluate when I have finished clomid and see where my weight settles.

A little background: I have done two AS cycles in the past. The last cycle was about 18 months ago. I used Boldione for 6 weeks at 400mg per day. I looked at this as an experiment which is why I did not use the suggested 600mg per day or stack with another prohormone.

Strength through the roof? Interesting... Every combine Halo+Tren+Winny? I know (without trying) 1,4 wouldn't match that of course but I'd love to find a PH that actually increases strength noticeably for a change.

I was judging my strength against over the counter suplements, not AS. As an example, I was able to bench press 335 at the end of a 5X5 set. Previously I was stuck at 305 and fighting to get the 4th and 5th rep.

I weighed myself after my workout last night and I was down to 235lbs. That is a 3lb loss. I'll keep you posted on where I level out and how much of the strenght gain I am able to keep.

Try boldione with Paradeca! That will get you as close to AS as any other PH out.

100-200mg of 1,4 andro 3 times a day (pyramid from 100 to 200 just like with AS. 100 for a week at the beginning and end of cycle)

Paradeca as it says on the bottle.

1Fast400

should I give you 100 bucks for some "one" ha ha!

I've seen awesome results with that combo as well as 1ad with eq. they work if you run them right.

I know you know your shit, but come on, you can't ignor results.

I thought I would give a quick update. My weight is still at 235 and I have noticed no notable loss in strength. I suspect I will lose a few more pounds but I have not experienced a crash in strength or mass.

The only change I made in my diet during the 6 weeks I took Boldeone was an extra 40-50 grams of protein each day (which probably added 240 calories). Since I was not sure it would work at all, I was concerned with taking in too many calories and just putting on a few pounds of fat. I never retained water or bloated up in any way. It seems to me that 1,4 andro would be ideal for cutting/dieting. Has anyone used it while dieting? What about other prohormones for cutting? I have seen tons of posts on bulking and bulking results, but never on cutting.

Boldione would be ok for cutting, but a better choice would be a any of the 5a-andor's. 3-alpha by Molecular, Xenabol by VPX are a couple of them. This supplement will reduce water retention, bring out hardness and definition. It acts like the AAS Masteron.

I used Boldione with One+, I noticed new vascularity. It's supposed to be a precuror to boldenone(EQ), so probably best for cutting.

Top Bottom