Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*urgent!! Taking A Fat Burner With Cutting Gel?!*

Bim

Hey whatsup guys?

I just started using Cutting Gel for two days now. And i barely notice anything just yet. However it has only been two days, so, since i paid $90 im going to use this whole bottle up.

Before you guys bag on me, I was just informed I have a modeling show in two weeks and i understand there are no shortcuts to achieving fat loss.

Ive been applying Cutting Gel twice a day (the maximum dosage for a day). And I am also taking a fat burner (Kwik Burn). I dont really know if there is any side effects but i need the most fat reduction possible in the limited amount of time I have.

Theoretically, the Cutting Gel is supposed to release the fat cells into the blood stream to be used for energy. And also a fat burner (Kwik Burn), is responsible to increase the rate of the metabolic processes.

Does any qualified person know if they will cancel eachother out because I believe they dont. Will taking both at the same time effect the potency of each supplement? And are there any harmful sideffects?

If this process of taking the two together works out, Ill post my pic on the net.

PS. It says on the Cutting Gel bottle to apply before workout. Does that necessarily always mean cardio or also lifting weights?

Thanks in advance!!

Please I need to know as soon as possible! Any comments or advice will help. Constructive criticism is a must!

Thanks in advance!!

PS. It says on the Cutting Gel bottle to apply before workout. Does that necessarily always mean cardio or also lifting weights? :confused:

you won't notice results in 2 days.

you have to do cardio (run, walk, bike).

apply cutting gel ... 30 - 60 minutes before
cardio.

I use rubber latex gloves ... it's very effective
for really rubbing in it until it gets fully absorbed ..
you have to really rub it in and let it absorb..

do weight training or cardio for 1 hour .. on an empty stomach ... don't eat anything ... just drink water ...

the Fat that is released is what you will use for energy during exercise ... so don't eat anything

If you take a fat burner ... in pill form ... it won't conflict with cutting gel. Cutting gel "releases" surface fat ... "fat burners" burn the just-released fat (they increase metabolism or your ability to burn fat in your bloodstream) .... that's why if you read instructions ... cutting gel works best with a Fat burner or ECA stack. they can work together well ...

so far, there's no side effect. M&F (June 2001 edition) came out with an article that of all fat burners ... cutting gel is the less toxic and the safest of all ... the only weak point is ... that its more expensive ... no side effects ... so far

interesting to say the least.

id be interested to see how this goes for people in the future.

have to keep my ear to the ground, since i dont have $90 to shell out. hehe.

bignate,

he he ... we're the unfortunate ones ... not very genetically gifted ...plus not having worked out for a long time ... I lost 30 lbs. on Xenadrine ... but the fats on lower abs and side chest are so stubborn ... buying the stuff was a desperate attempt ... forunately, I'm seeing visible results .... i thought i was gonna waste $100 ... but now ... I'm gonna order another one ...

hmmm....this could speed my cutting up that i just started. i wonder if i mixed in some yohimbe hcl if it would be even better. i remember that post a while back where macrophage69alpha responded.

off to the search engine i go. :)

Top Bottom