Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*NEED HELP* Can I lose fat on creatine?

emo_boy

Hey guys. I was once around 325 pounds. I lost about 62 pounds and am now at 263 or so. I would like to lost a lot more fat. Can I take creatine and gain muscle and lost fat? I heard you gain weight on creatine, but are you gaining water weight and losing fat or what? If not, please give me some suggestions on what to take to lose FAT (doesnt have to be scale weight, but FAT) and gain muscle. Thanks guys.

The weight added by creatine will be water weight and perhaps muscle weight if paired with good training and eating. Fat will be added as normal and basically lost as normal when on creatine. It is very difficult to lose fat and gain muslce at the same time even with creatine. However, for a bulking or maintanence phase it can help gain muscle. During cutting, it may help preserve lbm by helping you lift a bit heavier with increased ATP. A good diet and training (there are many plans here or on other sites such as t-nation) that will help you lose fat and preserve lbm. Thermogenics such as thermorexin and SAN tight or a ephedrine hcl stack can help burn fat.

I would go for one or the other Bro, Its very hard to do both at the same time. I think it would be best to go on a cutting diet that will enable you to loose fat while preserving the muscle you have. Look on this board for ideas on diets and macros and then put together a diet and we will critique it for you.

Most of the weight added by creatine intake will be water weight. Then it may be tough to gauge bodyfat loss and progress.

Top Bottom