Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*INSANE Pumps, Strength, Endurance, Energy & Focus!*

Ross

Grand Master Junior
Platinum
I took my first dosage of "Pump3d" yesterday about an hour before my workout. As I approached the gym, I felt my heart rate increase slightly and a warm feeling of well-being overcame me. I walked inside, grabbed two 50lb dumbells that I curl for my bicep warm-up, and I thought someone was playing a practical joke on me...

THE WEIGHT FELT LIGHT AS HELL! I completed the first set of 20 something repetetions, and by the time I put the dumbells down, my biceps were completely ENGORGED with blood! I knew this was going to be one hell of a workout..

To make a long story short, I worked my biceps and triceps. My PUMPS, STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, ENERGY and FOCUS were all increased significantly! The PUMP was also of a different QUALITY--my muscle bellies not only felt FULL but also extremely HARD and dense! The ATP properties of Pump3d are definitely apparent, and place this incredible pre-workout product a few steps above the rest!

No more Superpump-250 for me, thanks Omega!!

I just got 1MR from BPI Sports. That is by far the best pre workout supplement I have ever tried. It's one tiny scoop, thats it!

You look sick In your avi Ross. Is pumped a pretty strong stimulant? Will It effect blood pressure In a negative way? Is It hard to sleep at night?

Top Bottom