Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Creatine users: do you believe in the loading stage?*

*Creatine users: Do you believe in the loading stage?*

• Yes, I do, sir.

Votes: 47 34.8%
  • No, I do not, sir.

Votes: 87 64.4%

• Total voters
unikron said:
loading was a scam by bill philips to get everyone to buy more phosphagen/creatine

word... take the usual dose every day.

The idea of loading is to get saturated as quickly as possible. if you don't mind waiting the time to get fully saturated without the loading phase then NO... loading phase is not needed. BUT.. .some of us cycle creatine use a strict cycle plan. 4-6 weeks tops and then a break. So I like to get fully saturated within the first 4 to 5 days. And I can see the difference in my workouts doing a loading phase. I also load with a better creatine formula than my maintanance. I load with Creatine Fizz Fuel. Effervescent gets into my system really fast. Than i maintain with pure creatine powder mixed into my protein shakes or with grapefruit juice. That system works the absolute best for me anyway. wouldn't do it any other way.

Scaggs

Scaggs said:
The idea of loading is to get saturated as quickly as possible. if you don't mind waiting the time to get fully saturated without the loading phase then NO... loading phase is not needed. BUT.. .some of us cycle creatine use a strict cycle plan. 4-6 weeks tops and then a break. So I like to get fully saturated within the first 4 to 5 days. And I can see the difference in my workouts doing a loading phase. I also load with a better creatine formula than my maintanance. I load with Creatine Fizz Fuel. Effervescent gets into my system really fast. Than i maintain with pure creatine powder mixed into my protein shakes or with grapefruit juice. That system works the absolute best for me anyway. wouldn't do it any other way.

Scaggs

You look like your pretty cut , why the grapefruit juice , instead of orange, apple , or grape?

Well i like grapefruit juice and there is something about grapefruit juice that makes your body absorb more of anything you put in the stomach. If you take an aspirin pill with grape juice and one with grapefruit juice, the day you took it with grapefruit will show more of the aspirin in your system then the day you took it with the grapejuice. Sometimes Doctors will even prescripe med's and tell you DONT take it with grapefruit juice becuase it will be to strong of a dose or tell you to take it with the juice. Its actually a know fact.

Scaggs

hey Scaggs, i just went to GNC and bought those effervescent packets of creatine. How do you think they will work? the guy says it doesn't require loading. each pack is pretty low carbed, like 12g, so not too shabby.

Also, scaggs, you do look cut. damn man....do u think that for my pre and post workout meals that drinking grapefruit juice would be better for the protein absorption? Or do u only take grapefruit with creatine?

Thanx =)

-SuperShick

No need to load. As was stated, the "loading phase" was just a scam to get you to buy more. If you took notice when creatine was becoming popular, the container size was just slightly more than you needed to complete the "front load". I think most people fell into that one. I've tried both ways and NEVER noticed any difference.

Scaggs said:
Well i like grapefruit juice and there is something about grapefruit juice that makes your body absorb more of anything you put in the stomach. If you take an aspirin pill with grape juice and one with grapefruit juice, the day you took it with grapefruit will show more of the aspirin in your system then the day you took it with the grapejuice. Sometimes Doctors will even prescripe med's and tell you DONT take it with grapefruit juice becuase it will be to strong of a dose or tell you to take it with the juice. Its actually a know fact.

Scaggs

Yes , I see this
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=14679360
Then again computer heads always do thier research :)

SuperShick said:
hey Scaggs, i just went to GNC and bought those effervescent packets of creatine. How do you think they will work? the guy says it doesn't require loading. each pack is pretty low carbed, like 12g, so not too shabby.

Also, scaggs, you do look cut. damn man....do u think that for my pre and post workout meals that drinking grapefruit juice would be better for the protein absorption? Or do u only take grapefruit with creatine?

Thanx =)

-SuperShick

Well i've never taken protein with Grapefruit juice. It would prally taste pretty bad but it may help the protein absorbtion. I don't know. I would think it would help. I know it works with creatine and drugs. The effervescent creatine I think are the best and you should be fine with just that alone as long as they dont require you to mix into a juice. If they do, put them in Grapefruit juice.

Scaggs

Top Bottom