Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The OFFICIAL Prohormone/Designer Steroid Effectiveness Chart**

Ross

Grand Master Junior
Platinum
The Prohormone/Designer Steroid Effectiveness Chart
needtobuildmuscle.com<<<---- the place to go for these products and more.

Created By:
"TheSupremeBeing"(Owner of Supreme Sports Enhancements)​

High = 10; Low=1
Muscle Mass/Strength/Definition/Side-Effects

Superdrol(2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol)
Rating: 9/9/8/8

Phera-Plex(17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol)
Rating: 8/8/2/6

Halodrol(4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol)
Rating: 4/5/7/2

Epistane(2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol)
Rating: 5/6/8/2

BOLD(1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione)
Rating: 4/4/5/1

Dymethazine(17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine)
Rating: ?/?/?/?

Trenadrol(17b-methoxy-Trienbolone)
Rating: 5/8/7/6

11-oxo(Androsterone)
Rating: 2/2/6/1

Furazadrol(5a-Etioallocholan[2,3-C]furazan-17b-Tetrahydropyranol Ether):
Rating: 3/3/5/2

Last edited by a moderator:
Guaranteed that Superdrol is very powerful and effective. Ran the original maker by Anabolic Xtreme years ago and gained 14 lbs. of hard lean muscle and kept every bit of it!! Need to run a good liver protection,etc. Many clones out there but real ones are effective. Most sides I got were lower back aches, and was lethargic. I felt strong as a horse while working out!! Drink plenty of water and watch the dosage. A good and safe dose was 20-30mg a day for 4 weeks. Hope this helps someone.

Guaranteed that Superdrol is very powerful and effective. Ran the original maker by Anabolic Xtreme years ago and gained 14 lbs. of hard lean muscle and kept every bit of it!! Need to run a good liver protection,etc. Many clones out there but real ones are effective. Most sides I got were lower back aches, thats it. Drink plenty of water and watch the dosage. A good and safe dose was 20-30mg a day for 4 weeks. Hope this helps someone.

Bingo! That is Superdrol my friend. Thank you for your input.

Was it Superdrol NG or the original steroidal product? Superdrol is the same compound as Monsterdrol, which yields between 15-25lb of mass on a bulking cycle.

It was the orginal superdrol not the " Nextgeneration product "
I noticed alot of cramping and lethargic headaches from it.

I felt good in the gym strenght went up but felt like crap outta the gym .
30mg 10mg divided into 3 doses.

I have heard the NG superdrol .The newest one is better
dont know

I'm not an AS vet by any means, so it is difficult for me to compare effectivenesses on a scale, but I tried superdrol and was extremely impressed. I used it only for 3 weeks, but gained a staggering amount of strength while using it even on my weakest exercise, the dumbell bench press. In those 3 weeks my dumbell weight went up 15 pounds each. Every week I was performing more reps with a 5 pound increase than I did the prior week with 5 pounds less. I was training MMA recreationally at the time also and noticed no decrease in endurance. I did however suffer from cramping, insomnia, and moodiness. I didn't have my blood and liver values checked before and after superdrol usage, so I cannot comment on superdrol's effect on blood and liver values. I used the Anabolic Xtreme version.

Needtogetaas put out his own Superdrol product. Send him a PM for orders, he is shipping all packs starting Monday.

Superdrol is the shit!

I already got my order in :)

!

Top Bottom