Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The OFFICIAL Prohormone/Designer Steroid Effectiveness Chart**

I have jumped up weight on creatine too and as you said we all know how that works and its all pissed out after discontinuing the sup. I can accept that these prodcuts are legit steroids, but i am yet to see or hear of anyone i know gaining what they do with lets say, traditional steroids/GH. In the end of the day like need2 said, its all personal and relative to how you respond to differnet compounds.

Absolutely. I can loose and gain 5-6lbs in a couple weeks just using creatine monohydrate but in that case I know what's going on for sure. Muscle cells that hold more water weigh more and we all know what creatine does.

All I'm saying is that superdrol is a legitimate steroid. Marketers calling it a "prohormone or prosteroid" are just confusing the situation and playing word games. They are even afraid to say you need a real PCT after using this or that it's dangerous and toxic to your liver. I think that's pretty shitty but most of these companies are actually trying to hide the fact that they're selling fucking steroids!

Now I know needto is honest about what they are and so were other sponsors here that sold basically the same products.

Peace!

Amen.

I'm not an AS vet by any means, so it is difficult for me to compare effectivenesses on a scale, but I tried superdrol and was extremely impressed. I used it only for 3 weeks, but gained a staggering amount of strength while using it even on my weakest exercise, the dumbell bench press. In those 3 weeks my dumbell weight went up 15 pounds each. Every week I was performing more reps with a 5 pound increase than I did the prior week with 5 pounds less. I was training MMA recreationally at the time also and noticed no decrease in endurance. I did however suffer from cramping, insomnia, and moodiness. I didn't have my blood and liver values checked before and after superdrol usage, so I cannot comment on superdrol's effect on blood and liver values. I used the Anabolic Xtreme version.
the exact results i got from beastdrol

im considering getting beastdrol.

my asshoe connect
and his dickhole connect

arent getting me dbol, my favorite compound of all time!

so im experimenting with test prop and tren ace
they are the biggest letdown so far.
this prop is taking so long to kick i might as well have used enanthate

if i am longing for dbol will beastdrol let me down?
i remember dbol working in days.
i remember being huge in A WEEK
i remember adding more weight to my lifts than my joints could handle.

at $50 a pop its a real nice price, too.

have any dbol lovers here taken beastdrol?

REVIEWS? COMPARISONS?

i know they are different compounds
but im hoping to get something better than this crappy prop since i can't get ANY dbol =(
dont concider..try it it wont let u down bro!

The Prohormone/Designer Steroid Effectiveness Chart
needtobuildmuscle.com<<<---- the place to go for these products and more.

Created By:
"TheSupremeBeing"(Owner of Supreme Sports Enhancements)​

High = 10; Low=1
Muscle Mass/Strength/Definition/Side-Effects

Superdrol(2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol)
Rating: 9/9/8/8

Phera-Plex(17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol)
Rating: 8/8/2/6

Halodrol(4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol)
Rating: 4/5/7/2

Epistane(2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol)
Rating: 5/6/8/2

BOLD(1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione)
Rating: 4/4/5/1

Dymethazine(17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine)
Rating: ?/?/?/?

Trenadrol(17b-methoxy-Trienbolone)
Rating: 5/8/7/6

11-oxo(Androsterone)
Rating: 2/2/6/1

Furazadrol(5a-Etioallocholan[2,3-C]furazan-17b-Tetrahydropyranol Ether):
Rating: 3/3/5/2

I have got to get you up to speed ross. Your missing like 10 compounds from the list my man. I got new compounds just kicking around waiting now lol.. Soon as the ban the next batch I got 5 more coming out behind it bwahahahaaaaa well ok mrsupps.com has them. I just formulate the fuckers.

I have got to get you up to speed ross. Your missing like 10 compounds from the list my man. I got new compounds just kicking around waiting now lol.. Soon as the ban the next batch I got 5 more coming out behind it bwahahahaaaaa well ok mrsupps.com has them. I just formulate the fuckers.

I knew there was a reason why I liked this forum the best.
Can't wait to read about them. :)

Well i have tried M-Drol by CEL and it did'nt increase my strength compared to H-Drol even.Maybe there was a quality batch issue with M-Drol.

Top Bottom