Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The OFFICIAL Prohormone/Designer Steroid Effectiveness Chart**

superdrol is described as a cross between Anavar and Masteron but in reality, it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol. Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone, or Masteron. Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position. With its inability to aromatize , since it’s already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen

(17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) also known as DMT is a potent synthetic oral anabolic steroid, first patented in 1961 by Max Huffman of the Lasdon Foundation115. This agent was never made available as a commercial prescription drug product, and saw only limited investigation in the mid-1960's before disappearing into research obscurity. Madol remained hidden in the library bookshelves for decades, until remerging in 2005 as a new "designer steroid" of interest to international sports doping officials. This was due to the confiscation of a sample of DMT at the Canadian border in December of 2003, where it was found in the possession of Canadian sprinter Derek Dueck during a routine vehicle inspection. The DMT sample remained nameless in a Customs warehouse for over a year, until officials from the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) finally became involved and had it tested and identified. Madol is only the third never commercially marketed anabolic steroid found to be in use by athletes, following norbolethone and THG.

Unlike its distant cousin methyltestosterone, Madol is unable to convert to estrogen. This means that its use should not impart the normal estrogenic side effects such as increased water retention, fat buildup, or gynecomastia. This makes it an excellent agent to use during lean tissue building cycles, having an effect somewhat along the lines of Winstrol or trenbolone. It can also be used in bulking cycles. It is neither estrogenic nor significantly androgenic. In general, we can say that Madol is functionally far removed from its cousin methyltestosterone, which is known for being a problematic side-effect-producing mass builder and a terrible agent to use during cutting cycles. The one principle side effect it does share with methyltestosterone, however, its hepatotoxicity. One should respect this agent in this regard, and be conservative with its dosage and duration of use as one would any other c-17 alpha alkylated oral. For gains vs side effects madol is perfect.

Something over looked about Dieselbolan/COLOR] is that Madol will increase muscle recovery much faster then with other otc steroids like beastdrol aka superdrol. And has a greater effect on nutrition retention as well. So withmore focused diet and training it will give better results (overall) with less sides.

you do the math. And yes you do have no Idea what you are talking about right now bro. Not trying to be rude but you just don't.

im considering getting beastdrol.

my asshoe connect
and his dickhole connect

arent getting me dbol, my favorite compound of all time!

so im experimenting with test prop and tren ace
they are the biggest letdown so far.
this prop is taking so long to kick i might as well have used enanthate

if i am longing for dbol will beastdrol let me down?
i remember dbol working in days.
i remember being huge in A WEEK
i remember adding more weight to my lifts than my joints could handle.

at $50 a pop its a real nice price, too.

have any dbol lovers here taken beastdrol?

REVIEWS? COMPARISONS?

i know they are different compounds
but im hoping to get something better than this crappy prop since i can't get ANY dbol =(

15-17lbs of lean mass no water in 4 weeks? doesnt exist. Anadrol, Tren and Test are the strongest steroids on this planet, you wouldnt gain 15-17lbs of "lean dry gains on that combo"....are you really suggesting with one compund alone, at 30mg it can achieve what the strongest steroids in the world cannot??

I have used M1T and gained some strength, but compared to 50mg of dbol, it wasnt even close. I dont care about the legal/illegal thing, i live in the uk, its legal to use steroids for "personal use" so that way of thinking has no impact on my standpoint.

15-17lbs of lean mass no water in 4 weeks? doesnt exist. Anadrol, Tren and Test are the strongest steroids on this planet, you wouldnt gain 15-17lbs of "lean dry gains on that combo"....are you really suggesting with one compund alone, at 30mg it can achieve what the strongest steroids in the world cannot??

I have used M1T and gained some strength, but compared to 50mg of dbol, it wasnt even close. I dont care about the legal/illegal thing, i live in the uk, its legal to use steroids for "personal use" so that way of thinking has no impact on my standpoint.

Not sure who made up the magic number. But str8 from my site as advertized

100% results. Beastrol is a powerful product that commands respect. Strength gains with Beastrol are truly Amazing, and all the gains in size are lean and hard. Here at needtobuildmuscle.com we do not make up fake figures and tell you a magical number of lbs of muscle you will gain. What we will tell you is Beastdrol is one of the most powerful products on the market and you will see Amazing results no matter what your goal is.

A know a lot of people who have taken anadrol and it was tah suck for them. I am one of them. I liked d-bol better.

I like superdrol/beastdrol better then dbol for strength gains and leaner gains. I like dbol better if all I really want is to bulk bulk bulk.

The subject of what you like better when it comes to steroids is strictly In the users Opinion.

I like deca nelson and others hate it. I like eq many people hate it. I hate anadrol but many people think its great.

So I think its great that you do not like superdrol or dmt. Thanks for sharing that with people. I think its great that you love d-bol and anadrol. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Your opinion on these steroids have been taken into account I am sure. But that is all they are is your opinion or the opinions of some people.

My opinion is superdrol is the best oral I have ever taken. You can look to my post from 6 months to a year ago. I was saying this long long before I was selling it, and so were many other people. But again thats just my opinion of yet another steroid on the long list of steroids out there

Of course no muscle is truely "dry" but gains can be bloat free and yes 15-17lbs is very possible with superdrol- I've experienced it myself. I can't remember anyone not gaining at least 10lbs. Google superdrol and read some of the logs. Or search this site for monsterdrol logs. Same thing.

There is no point in arguing anymore - especially if you haven't used it and are simply going to say "impossible" when there are plenty of people that have tried it and would disagree.

Of course no muscle is truely "dry" but gains can be bloat free and yes 15-17lbs is very possible with superdrol- I've experienced it myself. I can't remember anyone not gaining at least 10lbs. Google superdrol and read some of the logs. Or search this site for monsterdrol logs. Same thing.

There is no point in arguing anymore - especially if you haven't used it and are simply going to say "impossible" when there are plenty of people that have tried it and would disagree.

Its legal to buy overhere bro, superdrol was but is harder to come across now though....loads of clones though and yes reveiws say "i gained 14lbs in 2 weeks" but lets be honest, when you see the same reveiws for nitro tech and no explode, you take it with a pintch of salt.

Its legal to buy overhere bro, superdrol was but is harder to come across now though....loads of clones though and yes reveiws say "i gained 14lbs in 2 weeks" but lets be honest, when you see the same reveiws for nitro tech and no explode, you take it with a pintch of salt.

Absolutely. I can loose and gain 5-6lbs in a couple weeks just using creatine monohydrate but in that case I know what's going on for sure. Muscle cells that hold more water weigh more and we all know what creatine does.

All I'm saying is that superdrol is a legitimate steroid. Marketers calling it a "prohormone or prosteroid" are just confusing the situation and playing word games. They are even afraid to say you need a real PCT after using this or that it's dangerous and toxic to your liver. I think that's pretty shitty but most of these companies are actually trying to hide the fact that they're selling fucking steroids!

Now I know needto is honest about what they are and so were other sponsors here that sold basically the same products.

Peace!

Top Bottom