Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The OFFICIAL Prohormone/Designer Steroid Effectiveness Chart**

And guess what. DMT is more powerful then mytheltest. Guess whats in deisilbolan. HA You really have no damn clue what you are talking about do you. Not a single clue.

Ask any real bodybuilder what they prefer... steroids that have been around for years and we all know they work, and work well. Or a prohormone or pro steroid, which lets be honest usually gives you the negative effects of AAS and no where near the positives. I have used M1T and 19-norandrostenediol (before that was banned years ago) and they both fall way short of even the mildest steroids. I have first hand experience of this and im serious, i had far better gains on a 8 week 300mg cycle of primo than on either of those products....not to mention far less side effects. For a mod, you seem pretty quick to flash at people. I think we both know that i do have a clue what im talking about.

Ask any real bodybuilder what they prefer... steroids that have been around for years and we all know they work, and work well. Or a prohormone or pro steroid, which lets be honest usually gives you the negative effects of AAS and no where near the positives. I have used M1T and 19-norandrostenediol (before that was banned years ago) and they both fall way short of even the mildest steroids. I have first hand experience of this and im serious, i had far better gains on a 8 week 300mg cycle of primo than on either of those products....not to mention far less side effects. For a mod, you seem pretty quick to flash at people. I think we both know that i do have a clue what im talking about.

Unfortunately when it comes to some of these compounds you are misinformed. Superdrol (beastdrol is a superdrol clone) is methylated masteron. It's only legal due to a loop hole in the law. It is to masteron what dbol is to EQ. Make sense?

It's one of the most anabolic compounds, legal or illegal on the planet. Many "real body builders" include superdrol as a kickstart to their injectable cycles. Read up on it. It's real, it's pretty harsh and it's probably not going to be legal forever.

I understand what you mean about EQ and Dbol, yes the structures are very simlar, the results of each is vastly different though. Have used M1T before, im sure its similar in strength to superdrol, yes i did gain some strength, and was suprised. I used 30mg a day for 4 weeks, a high dosage as most use 20mg. I have used dbol many times, at dosages from 20-60mg a day and i can tell you the results were far better than thew M1T. Think about it, many pros use 80+mg of dbol or 200mg of anadrol as a kickstart - Guys on these boards use 50mg of dbol or 150mg of anadrol for 4-6 weeks - are you suggesting that superdrol would stand up against these drugs? Both are 17aa but M1T and Superdrol are notoriously harsher on the liver than the traditional orals even at these low dosages, im not saying dbol is good for the liver, but there is no way you would run 50+mg of M1T if you wanted a liver after you finish up.

I understand what you mean about EQ and Dbol, yes the structures are very simlar, the results of each is vastly different though.

Exactly, same with superdrol and masterone. 15lbs-17lbs LEAN is not unheard of on superdrol only over four weeks. No bloat, no gyno but many other sides are possible. A lot of negative things can be said about it but noone that uses it and has a good diet and training regimine in place will deny it's one of the most powerful steroids out there.

Guys on these boards use 50mg of dbol or 150mg of anadrol for 4-6 weeks - are you suggesting that superdrol would stand up against these drugs? Both are 17aa but M1T and Superdrol are notoriously harsher on the liver than the traditional orals even at these low dosages, im not saying dbol is good for the liver, but there is no way you would run 50+mg of M1T if you wanted a liver after you finish up.

Yes I am. 30mg of superdrol will out perform 50mg of dbol. I have no experience with anadrol but bros I trust tell me that superdrol is comparable but MAYBE a little bit less in the strength department but with leaner more keepable gains.

It makes no difference to me if you use superdrol or not. I don't sell it or get any kickbacks. It just always gets me when somebody gets hung up on something being legal. Well, they all legal at one time. The fact that superdrol doesn't convert to anything and is effective immediately (not a pro hormone) should clue you in to the fact that it is a steroid.

As for it being harsher - I don't know - I don't think that's been proven. But it is harsh. The most I know of someone running it is at 40mg but I personally wouldn't go above 30mg and run liv 52 and AI cycle support.

so what are the neg sides associated w/ superdrol. I've heard of delayed onset gyno any truth?

I got very dry. Joints hurt and bp slightly elevated. I've heard of the delayed gyno too but I'm not sure about it. The theory is that it's estrogen rebound since reduces your estrogen.

Top Bottom