Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The OFFICIAL Prohormone/Designer Steroid Effectiveness Chart**

Jacob how was your recovery? ( of you own test production)

I can only speak about how I felt as opposed to actual T blood levels. When I cam off I felt no different than before I went on. My gains slowed afterward, but didn't halt. I am probably going to try needto's product.

On another note, what is the longest anyone has consistently remained on Superdrol?

Superdrol(2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol)
Rating: 9/9/8/8

= "Beastdrol"

Phera-Plex(17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol)
Rating: 8/8/2/6

PLUS 13-methyl methoxy = "Dieselbolan"

Trenadrol(17b-methoxy-Trienbolone)
Rating: 5/8/7/6

= "19-Tren TFO"

The Prohormone/Designer Steroid Effectiveness Chart

Created By:
"TheSupremeBeing"(Owner of Supreme Sports Enhancements)​

High = 10; Low=1
Muscle Mass/Strength/Definition/Side-Effects

Halodrol(4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol)
Rating: 4/5/7/2

Epistane(2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol)
Rating: 5/6/8/2

BOLD(1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione)
Rating: 4/4/5/1

Dymethazine(17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine)
Rating: ?/?/?/?

11-oxo(Androsterone)
Rating: 2/2/6/1

Furazadrol(5a-Etioallocholan[2,3-C]furazan-17b-Tetrahydropyranol Ether):
Rating: 3/3/5/2

= "Beastdrol"

PLUS 13-methyl methoxy = "Dieselbolan"

= "19-Tren TFO"

:D with the 13 mythel methoxy I added tot the madol/p-plex its going to bring that definition gains 2 up a lot more. Hell ya

Good list!

Methyl 1-testosterone was the strongest pro-hormone or legal steroid. Still legal over here and can buy it in most sports nutrition shops. Cannot understand how or why people are comparing some of the products to actual steroids, theres one thread on here comparing beastdrol to dbol.....are you for real>?!

Methyl 1-testosterone was the strongest pro-hormone or legal steroid. Still legal over here and can buy it in most sports nutrition shops. Cannot understand how or why people are comparing some of the products to actual steroids, theres one thread on here comparing beastdrol to dbol.....are you for real>?!

Have you used it? NO did not think so. Beastdrol is a steroid bro. You must not know much about steroids.

And guess what. DMT is more powerful then mytheltest. Guess whats in deisilbolan. HA You really have no damn clue what you are talking about do you. Not a single clue.

Top Bottom