Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Test stack Rx BOGO****

Re: ***RS transaderm CLOSEOUT sales before ban and Test stack Rx code****

very important guys.. people have been messaging me that the code isn't working.. please make sure you use the code from your computer, not from your phone.. also and most important USE THE RIGHT LINK!!

this is the ONLY link that works with the codes>>>>> http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html and the code once again is 9JIPMPER= $78 OFF per bottle

some guys have PM'd me that the code expired.. read below

if you used the code before then it may not work for you a 2nd time :mad::mad:, usually it only lets you use the code one time only.

so this is what you do (and I hope the RS people do not see me post this). use a different browser and use a different name/credit card if possible to throw off the system. might have to use a friends card for example and just pay them cash or something like that.

remember guys to use the code 9JIPMPER= $78 off per bottle.. buy as many bottles as you want and save on all of them.. stock up!!

and you MUST use this link for the code to work>>> http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html

Yeah and arimidex control water right?

yes but with RS you do not need an AI as it contains an AI in the ingredient as well as a fat burner. it has you covered from top to bottom

It looks to be out of stock already? Any chance to score more?

Re: ***RS transaderm 50 bottles left!! CLOSEOUT sales before ban and Test stack Rx code****

May have missed it but what's the close out price

d's note 4

Re: ***RS transaderm 50 bottles left!! CLOSEOUT sales before ban and Test stack Rx code****

May have missed it but what's the close out price

d's note 4

It is still for sale, go here >>> Ruthless Supplements

again once the bottles are sold out they will be gone forever as congress will be banning all hormonal products across the board and it will be illegal to purchase after that time. so I would load up now

Top Bottom