Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***RPN Eviscerate Log***

miplank

MVP
EF VIP
Okay, Got my eviscerate in the other day and I'll be posting in here to let everyone know how it works.

First off let me start with a disclaimer. Do not apply this prior to going to bed if you're going to be banging your wife or s/o.

The other night my wife and I started fooling around and having sex, and a lil bit into it I started noticing my shaft getting really fucking hot and didn't think much about it and kept doing my thing. It wasn't until she stopped and told me her ass and pussy was on fire and I was like, "FUCK, The Eviscerate!!!" So we tried to continue but it was too much so we both jump in the shower to wash it off and holy fucking hot water makes it worse!! Got it all washed off and it went away, but just a word to the wise. Don't try this at home. :)

Okay, now that we've got the what not to do out of the way I'll post what i've noticed so far.

After applying it it takes a bit to notice the sensation, but probably not more than 30 minutes. I didn't time it but it wasn't too long. It's not really a painful (as long as you don't rub your eyes or get it on your shaft) feeling just a hot/warm tingly sensation.

It seems to last a really long time, First Day I had it on from when I got up for work and all day and I could feel it all day long. It did seem to subside a bit after about 5-6 hours but was definetly still working.

Like I said in my first post, i've tried doing it morning/night but it kinda messes with my night time schedule and a little uncomfortable to sleep with it on. I think i'm gonna switch it up and apply it before work, and then after so I don't have to sleep with it on.

Man, I told you how bad ass this stuff was like over a year ago. I'm glad you finally seen the light :D

Btw, I highly recommend you pick up some Java Lather when it's back in stock. RPN Java Lather Soap (1 Jumbo Bar) - $6.99 : Orbit Nutrition It's a heavy fatted soap that's designed to take the evis off when you wash. Plus the little beads in the soap exfoliate the skin to allow for better absorption.

I want to give this stuff a shot. I'm sure it was more of a herp flareup for you and the wifey, rather than the eviscerate.

I want to give this stuff a shot. I'm sure it was more of a herp flareup for you and the wifey, rather than the eviscerate.
This ^^^^^^^^^^ herpes and friction = fire. LOLZ, Plank exactly where are you applying this stuff. I am thinking being its a localized fat burner you are using it the abdominal area? MOre Info bro this intrests me.

This ^^^^^^^^^^ herpes and friction = fire. LOLZ, Plank exactly where are you applying this stuff. I am thinking being its a localized fat burner you are using it the abdominal area? MOre Info bro this intrests me.

Yeah, I'm using it on my abdominal area. You gotta give this stuff a try. It's unreal.

To be perfectly honest with you and everyone else I was always very skeptical of topical fat burners and most everything i've ever read said that they really didn't do much of anything and you only saw temporary results from them.

Quite awhile back I was chatting with SL and he was telling me about Eviscerate. I did some research on it and everything I read basically said this was the top dog of topical fat burners and it was the real deal.

Well, I decided to pm Orbit to see if he carried it and he told me he didn't and that he was a fag etc...Well, he's a pretty cool homo and he started carrying it a lil while down the road. Everything i've read on it so far is true.

I just can't imagine mixing this with clen, holy fuck!

Top Bottom