Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

miplank

MVP
EF VIP
So I recieved a tube of them in the mail yesterday (yeah, I got it like that) and popped one to try this morning. So far here is what I think of them...

Taste really good, if you've tried power chews they're tastey like that. Seems as tho they kick in pretty quickly i'm gonna guess maybe like 15 min and you start feeling it.

As far as energy is concerned, this is in all honesty probably one of the "cleanest" energies i've ever felt off any product. Some products crack me out so bad I end up feeling like shit. I've tried others that claim to be a clean smooth energy and they aren't. This one works as advertised.

I can't comment yet as to how long the energy lasts, or if there is any crash from it (doubt it will) because I took the chew like an hour ago.

Will update later, as of now it's good shit.

10zzuau.jpg

Oh, and FYI have no financial gain or affiliation whatsoever with Atomic Tabs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ceo
What is the ingredients that give the energy?

To be perfectly honest I don't know...I was told, but I forgot. This product isn't ready for sale yet so it doesn't have the label on it for me to tell you.

I can find out though.

Yay! :) Now I'm excited to try...pending lack of crash later.

So far so good. I can usually tell when i'm going to crash because you get that feeling of being cracked out yet having no energy.

So far it really just feels like i'm well rested (even tho I slept like shit last night).

Zero sugar, No crash. Zero calories. I've tried several of these and they are very good. Like plank said, very tasty and you get just a good, clean, focused energy. No jittery, cracked out feeling like some products give me. I'm pretty sensitive to stimulants too, so I can't have too much at once.

As an experiment however, I have taken two of these Atomic Tabs within about 10 minutes of each other - with food - and even then I wasn't all scattered and jittery. I had a ton of energy though! Still felt good. I wouldn't recommend that to everyone. Each tab has about the same amount of caffeine as one and a half cups of premium brewed coffee, which is more than most energy drinks and shots claim to have.

The packaging is cool too. You will get 6 tabs in a small tube (looks like the pic that plank put up), with a flip top lid attached by a plastic hinge so it won't fall off. You can pull it out of your pocket and pop the top with your thumb and slide a tab out into your mouth for easy, one-handed operation. Each tablet is equal to or greater than a single energy shot, and you can carry around 6 of those in your pocket easily in this small tube.

I can't wait for this product to officially come out!

Last edited:
I beta tested these and they are legit. I want them to come out so I can buy a case lol

Perfect pre mtb ride energy supp. No crash and no jitters. I want to try these on some endurance rides and multi lap races. I can throw a tub of tabs in my camel packs pouch and pop a tab every hour or so when I'm riding endurance races. At least that's the plan :D

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom