Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~RawMCC~~LIPOFLAME***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

Cauliflower Ear said:
unreall gotta try it...so no crash huh guys?
Read you were sensitive to stims bro.
Can honeslty say this is the most Elite of them.

Also Cauliflower this feedback is all customer based, and NOT hype that is manufactured. Peer Review at its Finest.

As far as the feeling on Amplify02 Cauiliflower:
You know your Amped and Stonger when the weights are in your hands nd your plowing through reps.
Your eager to do more and more BUT YOU are always in controll.
When the effects pinnacle and time passes your left with a killer pump, and and a calm endorphin rush from all the work you did IN the gym.

You will sleep great and wake up refreshed do to Adrernals and Nuerotranmitters being replenished and recharged by the very ingredients present in Amplify02.

Also try 5-6 caps yout first to stay safe if your worried.
In time work your way up to 10.

Cauliflower Ear said:
unreall gotta try it...so no crash huh guys?

Each time I've used it ,it seems to gradually taper down in intensity,like over a several hour period.I don't have that sluggish feeling once it's ran it's full course either,which is one thing I hate about heavy doses of stims like caffeine and Ephedrine.

I haven't had much of a chance to give a through write up... i'll throw out some more impressions I've had so far :coffee:

Being natty... the best part of the day is getting the sick pump in the gym I always get... With Amp02 the pump is MUCH more pronouced and lasts throughout the day more I've noticed... hardness is most noticable.

Cardio is an absolute BREEZE! I've been doing it like I'm enjoying it, lol.

Tonight I noticed strength increase... I did some back tonight. Low close grip cable rows with elbows in tight... i dropped the weight marker down about 50lbs more than usual.... now THAT was a friggin' surprize! ... No idea what other factors could have assisted in that besides food intake.

I did Deads after... kinda backwards but that's how I do it sometimes... I hear alot of people talk about Dbol back pumps... no clue what that feels like BUT... i will say that my lower back was freaking pumped after deads i had to sit down inbetween sets cuz it hurt. Not sure if that's a good thing or not? No pain now though (lifted 7-8pmish EST)

That's all I can think of for now :artist:

... Nothing negative to say about the product at all yet. It seems to keep getting better... no idea how.

P.S. The initial stimulant effect that i felt was WAY too strong is fine now when I take 10 caps with food pre-workout.... awesome, clean focus :coffee:

I'm going to have a stateside friend buy some amplify02 for me and send it abroad - very interested in trying this ;)

Excellent:) excellent
Thanks SGT
X let me know how it goes, if it goes through I start sending you some.

OMEGA said:
Thanks SGT

(bump for Friday Orders who want Amplify02 on Monday):artist:

:chomp: BUMP! :chomp:

OMEGA said:
Thanks SGT

(bump for Friday Orders who want Amplify02 on Monday):artist:

i'll let you know how it goes bro

Got mine today took 8 at 4pm did back,i tryed not to over do it
but ihad great pumps so i pushed and they keep comen rep after rep,
its now 10pm and recovery is to good to be true ,tomorow only 6
so far very good no crash just hope I can sleep.
Brad

amplify + caffeine + prop = painful pumps that last for hours. :verygood:

Top Bottom