Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~RawMCC~~LIPOFLAME***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

Noticing a secondary effect today-Increased VASCULARITY.My veins are really standing out through chest,delts,and arms.I'm sure that the unbelievable pump that seems to stick with this stuff is part of that reaction.I'm fairly lean right now,so it's quite pronounced.

I've been using AMP02 for about 3 weeks now.. I even went out and bought NO-XPLODE for a direct comparison - and without a doubt I've seen more results with Amplify02.

With Amplify02's calm focus and increased muscle endurance I've seen higher reps of more weight.. and increased vascularity.

As far as a preworkout supplement, it's a 10/10!

10 caps before legs this a.m...Cranked out at least 2-3 extra reps on each set of squats from previous session.Calves got so painfully pumped I had to cut one set out,lol.Vascularity is unreal.I see veins popping out in my SHINS,where I have never seen before!Still mentally sharp 2+ hours later.Stuff is hard-hitting.

Finaly after tweaking my program with OMEGA...it turned out to be simple. 10 AMPs and thats it. my workouts are unbelievble and have already had comments after one week of use. Cardio and weights are steller. i do 45 of elipticle and its done before i know it. i was close gripping today with 315 for reps...as opposed to 315 being my 2 rep max.

Great stuff....just one complaint...can you make a bigger bottle, mine will be gone in 3 weeks

I cant wait for my order to arive , it looks similar to my preworkout
drink that takes up a full shelve to store ,this looks easy and cheaper
maybe ,I will give you updates .
Brad

Question - on website it says to take a maximum of 4 before workout. I hear people taking 10-12 caps before workout. I've been taking NO-xplode and other pre-workout supplements for about 2 years now and I wanna try something new but if I gotta take 10 caps (along with all the other vitamins/supplements I take throughout the day) before I workout I'd much rather take something in a powder form.

What do yuo suggest Omega? How much?

hesnobradpit
You will love it. Amplify 02 replaced both No-Xplode and SpeedStack energy
Drink for me.

Its a very unique feeling you feel amped yet focused and on point.

Boston 789
10 caps bro
The capsules are easy to take with a glass Water.
Much easier then mixing a flavored carb, based powder.
Capsules are easy to take to work with you or anywhere.
You'll see its easy bro

the directions state:
**those under 150 pounds take 1 serving 30 minutes Pre Workout.
**Experienced Users Under 150 pounds needing a Maximum level of Intensity may consider 1 serving plus an additional 2-3 Capsules 30 minutes Pre Workout.

**those over 150 pounds take 2 servings 30 minutes Pre Workout.
**Experienced Users Over 150 pounds needing a Maximum level of Intensity may consider 2 servings plus an additonal 2 Capsules 30 minutes Pre Workout. NEVER EXCEED This dose.

Well - did a Back/Bi work out yesterday. Took 10 caps 20 min before. Keeping in mind this is my first week off a linear 5x5 - so I am not at my muscle endurance peak - going to 8+ reps for the next month or so - and anything over 5 reps is endurance for me.......

Well I killed it....this stuff is no joke. I bought NoXplode ONCE - and for their price per serving (I used 3-4 scoops) I did'nt think the benefit was their - gaurantee I buy a nother bottle of Amp02 - good stuff.

al420 said:
Well - did a Back/Bi work out yesterday. Took 10 caps 20 min before. Keeping in mind this is my first week off a linear 5x5 - so I am not at my muscle endurance peak - going to 8+ reps for the next month or so - and anything over 5 reps is endurance for me.......

Well I killed it....this stuff is no joke. I bought NoXplode ONCE - and for their price per serving (I used 3-4 scoops) I did'nt think the benefit was their - gaurantee I buy a nother bottle of Amp02 - good stuff.

Yep,I'm going to be reordering a few bottles soon too.This is a product I will be using from now on.Great pre-workout energy/intensity booster,and the pumps it gives are focking unreal.

Top Bottom