Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~RawMCC~~LIPOFLAME***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

ok, it seems the overwhelming response is that A02 works great... so I hope it's ok to ask, anyone out there who didn't have such a great experience with it? I just like to hear both sides, plus I've tried other NO2 products before and they didn't do much for me... thanks!

AMP02 JOURNAL ENTRY 6

This is definitely one of the best legal supplements I have ever used! I am on my third week and my strength keeps increasing! I train max-ot style and record my lifts and every week, I progressively extra reps to each of my lifts. Also at the same time I am dieting naturally which exhibits the power of AMP 02.
I have been on low carbs/keto for most of my diet. I keep getting fuller and harder each week because of the cell volumizing effects. I feel that the nootropic effects are also cumulative. I feel much more focused and motivated throughout the day with zero crash.

The other day I gave my training partner 10 caps and he loved it! He is also a stim junkie just like me and is going to order a bottle for himself after his ECY stack runs out. My bottle is looking kinda low and I am def going to re-up soon myself. In a few weeks I will start a super clean bulker with higher carbs…I cant wait to feel the pumps and get stronger when I raise my carbs/calories. The pumps are unreal on this stuff and last for hours, that’s the biggest factor I miss when I used to be on gear. Omega good shit bro, you created a classic!

v shape said:
Omega good shit bro, you created a classic!
Thankyou Sir :) we worked a long time on Amplify02.

Also there will be a Amplify02 "stackable" added on the site soon :)

Day 1---took only 7 of the 10 recommended caps at 3pm -
(I usually work out later in the evening and do so b/c I need the calories of 4-5 meals in me for optimal strength. Worked out with only 3 meals in me today, was worried about lack of strength.)

As advertised, A02 kicked in about 20 minutes.

Focus, Intensity, Strength and Pumps from the 7 caps gave me a feeling similar to what your peak time during a AAS cycle feels like.

Currently I'm in PCT right where you start feeling blah and even the thought of lifting heavy seems impossible. Today it changed after I took A02. I highly recommend anyone that is on PCT or close to it to grab some of this stuff, it's no joke! Anyone that is thinking about using AAS for the first time or is just lifting natural, try this first.

There were zero sides, no crash, nothing like that...I've tried every stimulant product legal/illegal that is out there, as many have. This is in a class of it's own, and I didn't even take the full dose for my bodyweight. Day 1 and im feeling like this. I'll try to keep updates posted after each workout with this stuff to compare the effectiveness over time.

All I can say is that amplify 02 has been a great bonus to me. I was on amplify 02 for a week solid 6 days in my book of workouts, and every workout kept getting better, I added weight to everyone one of my normal lifts. But to me this was what I was looking for something that actually holds its bearing of being a true supplements. So then from there I went on to add T3 at only 12.5mcg a day and all of the AF stores great supplements including (AIFM, YohimbumES, Synephrine,,Glucorell R,Sesapure) I also added AG guys T3, and my favorite of all stimulant X, and since then with a strict diet of only carbs pre-workout and post workout I have drop 12 pounds over the last to two weeks. To be honest I now that most people believe in dropping weight slowly but this combo has been so perfect and to the point for me. I have done a lot of research on all supplements and this was the best stack in my mind to be able to drop fat and still regain all muscle without having to waste a stack of ass on cutting. It is working magic, in my eyes, energy is way up, and also I am a firm believer in diet, but my diet has consisted mostly of protein drinks and ALPB and oats. To each its own but amp 02 help put me in this situation where I could run a stack of products that would make me lose fat at a great level. I don’t think this is a good idea for anyone, unless you have done your own research, but if you have questions that I can answer and maybe help with please ask!!! All I can say overall is that amp 02 has helped me a lot through this process(maybe it would have been the same without it) But I know that it actually helps lifts and strengths by itself so I say try it

Bump for the weekend :)

Also do to demand and the end of the Intro Pirce period

we may increase price to $33 -5 soon, a deal regardless.....

so this is just a potential headsup......

OMEGA, this product is truly amazing! I had a long and shitty week at work, and had to go do my leg workout yesterday after working in the hot warehouse. I didn't feel like going, "no energy" but I CAN'T miss a workout, so I popped my 10 caps and WOW, "here came the energy and motovation I needed!"
I did my 7 sets of HEAVY squats, yes 7, and added weight to every one of them!
Did a set of heavy leg press, some leg curls, and some calf work, and still wanted more! The pumps in my legs were SICK, I could hardley walk out of the gym when I was done! Everyone knows trying to do a hardcore leg session after a hard week at a physical job in a hot warehouse is damn neer impossible, but NOT anymore thanks to Amplify02! :) :)
GREAT product OMEGA!!

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

I am taking 14 caps and that is where it is at for this white boy. Like a few have said - I have been dragging ass all day long at work/home/etc but the gym has been intense - have to thank Amp02 some as typically my day determines my intensity to a certain degree - I rarely miss a rep bu this stuff is helping me hit a few extras - I also find it harder to leave - want to stay and do more ab work, etc..... good stuff.

Update for ya omega...
Pumps and vascularity are increasing and am very pleased with that...but the stim effect has started to fade (which i expected due to my very high tolerance to stimulants) If i could afford to do so I would take over 10 caps...but i can't so I am continuing with 10 caps/25mg ephedrine/200mg caffeine pre work out.

Top Bottom