Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

are you saying this thread is so convicing that your upset at me , that is made you click the order button?

Fear not Amplify02 is worth it, well worth it.:)
2 servings your first time Sir, then take it up or down a notch with 2 caps
you should have it Fri or Sat if you order today before 4.

My wife and I will be trying this really soon. I can't wait to post our experience with it. I really need something to give me a boost. I tried noxlode. It worked good for 2 workouts, but by the 2nd workout it pretty much faded out. Tasted really nasty too.

:) hello

please have Wife take 3-4 caps if sensitive
5-6 if experienced

Men over 150 pounds just go with 10 and take down a notch by removing 2 caps if too powerfull.

Training arms on this stuff is beyond addicting...The pumps it gives are so unreal,on top of the vascularity.Veins in forearms look like they're on the OUTSIDE of the skin,lol.And the pump just lingers there,for hours afterwards.Focking awesome!

How much creatine is in a 10-capsule serving?

Hi:)
Enough to derive benifit, same as all the other ingredients present in Amplify02.
On the days I use Amplify02 I dont supplement with any other Creatine, NO, or thermogens.
On off days I do.

NJmuscle this customer is only taking Amplify02 and his results are pretty typical even if it sounds very impressive:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498198&highlight=amplify02

as well as this customer:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494840&highlight=amplify02

OMEGA said:
Hi:)
Enough to derive benifit, same as all the other ingredients present in Amplify02.
On the days I use Amplify02 I dont supplement with any other Creatine, NO, or thermogens.
On off days I do.

NJmuscle this customer is only taking Amplify02 and his results are pretty typical even if it sounds very impressive:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498198&highlight=amplify02QUOTE]

Thanks Omega... I don't need convincing, I think I'm gonna try it... I was just wondering how much creatine was in each serving to make sure it's equal to the CEE I would take normally (e.g. 2.5 - 5.0 g ED)

Got it Tuesday....used it yesterday....the pumps are fucking ridiculous! Beats anything I've tried in the past.....period.

You know whats funny. i was doing chest/tris at lunch with 3 other people and i was getting pissed that they were talking and not lifting. once again i was running circles around them.

My A02 is on the way ;)

Top Bottom