Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

OMEGA said:

Did legs this morning with 10 pills....felt wonderfull. Doing a double session tonight, gonna do 5 pills before mah shoulder workout.

Hey OMEGA, it's some great stuff!
I've used it for 3 workouts now, "full dose 10 caps" and I love the feeling and focus and strength it has givin me!! great job on a amazing product Bro!! If you ever need a guiney pig for some new products in the future, let me know! ;) ;)

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

So I've been on this supp for 2 days now and my training partner is asking why im not fatigued and outlifting him now. I have upped my db flat bench and shrugs by 10 lbs each for 12 reps.
I want more after im done with workout.

Yep,that's what I'm noticing too-it increases not only strength/intensity,but ENDURANCE through the roof,and it seems to be very long lasting,with no crash afterwards.I feel mentally sharp for many hours well after I've finished training.

Did my double session last night took another 5 caps...FELT GREAT...i was working circles around my friend who is a PRO. Worked out at 7pm, slept like a f'in log last night. total 15 caps for the day.

OMEGA...i think im sweating more off this stuff than DNP, clen or anything else ive done. i feel a little bloated but 2 people last night said i looked ripped and skinny. Must be in my head. hopefully ill melt a few pounds of fat off as well. good stuff so far. very pleased

drdug27 said:
Did my double session last night took another 5 caps...FELT GREAT...i was working circles around my friend who is a PRO. Worked out at 7pm, slept like a f'in log last night. total 15 caps for the day.

OMEGA...i think im sweating more off this stuff than DNP, clen or anything else ive done. i feel a little bloated but 2 people last night said i looked ripped and skinny. Must be in my head. hopefully ill melt a few pounds of fat off as well. good stuff so far. very pleased

Thankyou Gentle men for the comments :)
your continued feedback is MOST welcome.

DrDug
It was discovered after about a week of use from many users, that there seems to be a distinct thermic effect of Amplify 02
which burns fat while you workout.

Peer review here has some commenting on the same fat burning dynamic:
http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=253163&highlight=amplify&

The muscle fullness you feel is not bloating but rather the Pump and added Muscle volume that was part of the purpose of Amplify02.

So basically people burn fat, get smarter, while also increasing the size and hardess of muscles.

AMP02 JOURNAL ENTRY 5

I am very impressed by this supplement. So far its been only 2 weeks since I have started taking it and I notice a distinct improvement in strength, endurance, and body composition.. My general mood and focus has also improved it seems like the nootropics have a cumulative effect because I notice that my senses have heightened and my mind feels much sharper.

I have been on very low carbs/keto since I have started AMP O2 and have still experienced amazing pumps and my lifts have all went up. A few days ago I decided to have a carb up/cheat day. I woke up really full and slightly bloated the next day. I took my usual 12 AMp O2 caps and had the sickest arm/shoulder workout ever. The the fact that my glycogen stores were full with the addition of the amp O2 felt like I was on dbol/tren during the workout. My arms were cartoonishly full, hard and vascular! I have been clean for close to a year so its been a long time since I've experienced "gear like" pumps and strength. I must have trained for 3 hours straight, I did not want to end my workout. I feel that the AMP 02 has really leaned me out. Now that that the water has cleared from the carb up I can see the difference. My lower abs and serratus is clearly visible and I can see striations in my quads. I also look much harder in the past 2 weeks.
I cant wait to try this supplement on a clean bulk when my carbs are much higher. I feel that I am going to break all my strength plateaus while staying clean with AMP O2...I can't wait! :p

WOW V awsome bro
Really glad your happy with Amplify02

All markers point to it being a hit already ;)
We might have to raise the price to keep demand in check:chomp:

Top Bottom