Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

AMPO2 JOURNAL ENTRY 4

I decided to use 1.5 tabs of ephedrine hcl after all of the posts.

12:00- 37.5 mgs eph hcl- 50 g egg white protein shake/ 2 tbl spoon nat PB

12:30- 10 caps AMPO2

1:00- This is truly an amazing feeling. A strong euphoric stimulant rush. Reminds me of the recs I used to take in my partying days! I feel great. I made like 3 phone calls on the way to the gym, very talkative and smiley. Feel like a cyborg as I enter the gym. I clean powerful stimulant buzz without the jitters. Very focused and calm.

Trained my chest and abs. All of my lifts went up 1-2 reps. This is a very good sign since I have been keto for the past few days and have low body fat. I really love the pumps and separation I get from this stuff. My chest , delts, and tris are swollen. My vascularity and hardness is also noticeable. Feel full of energy through out the entire workout. The ephedrine hcl adds a physical element to the AMPO2. I feel as if I can repeat my entire workout again. I usually feel like shit half-way into a "no-carb" workout. Again instead of dropping the weights I re-rack them after each set, that's some sick energy. Feels like the first time I took ever took a ephedra/caffeine supplement back in the day when I started training.

3:30- I feel great after 30 mins of hard cardio. The rush remains at a stable level. The endorphins give me goose bumps after such a brutal workout/cardio session! On the car ride home I experience zero crash- I figured with the ephedrine I would def come down. I blast my music and have a better appreciation for it.

5:00- Still going strong. I feel nice and calm in good spirits. My appetite is not ravenous which is great while in a dieting phase. I eat my PW MEAL # 2 without any additional cravings. This is def the best stim-pre workout combo I have ever used! I am looking really full and still rockin a chest/delt/tri pump.
The weekend is here and I am tempted to use the Eph + AMP02 combo for rec purposes when I hit up a club. Since I stopped drinking this will be a great substitution!

I would actually compare this stuff(From a mental intensity/focus standpoint) to a heavy dose of pure ephedrine HCL-EXCEPT-It did not leave me with a crashing feeling like E-HCL use to.Seemed to keep my mind sharp for several hours,then GRADUALLY waned off.The pump this stuff gave me was flat out NUTS...My arms STILL feel pumped,nearly twelve hours later!LOL

Only did cardio this morning and i have decideed to take 5 caps on cardio and non workout days....Felt great 45 minutes and it felt like 10 minutes.

was suspose to start clen monday but will probably hold off....

It is a great buzz "persay" I also made about 3 phone calls on the way to the gym...

Paste from PM
Doing great bro, thanks for asking! The product lives up to the hype thats for sure!!!! Today I got 8 reps of 405 deads, thats up 3 from my usually. Focus is also great.

Used 10 caps today,half hour prior to training chest/delts. Was able to crank out an extra rep or two on literally every set from my previous session,and felt full of energy even after I finished. Pump was insane. This stuff is one of the best pre-workout formulas I have ever tried in 20+years of training.

OMEGA , I ordered a bottle a few weeks ago , supplies are running out ? I need to stock up ? . Does it need to be kept refrigerated ?

Supply is good, demand is high,
You can refrigerate if you wish.

what are the side effects if any?? i absolutely hate that racing heart and jittery feeling you get from some supps...sounds great though!

also how does this compare to purecee? thx omega!

Side Effects = None
Positive Effects = So Many
All by design. No crash to speak of and a level of Euphoria that feels natural and perfect.
Your Pumps and Endurance levels will reach new highs.
Amplify02 is the most potent PreWorkout Amplifier and cannot be compared with anything.

Your Welcome :artist:

10 caps before back/traps this a.m...Did 100 pull-ups,500 hyper-extensions,and added 15 lbs to my bent-over rows.Still feel pumped up an hour after work-out.Pump in lats was painfull.Incredible.

Top Bottom