Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

OMEGA

www.n2bm.com

The Amplify02™/LIPOFLAME™/RawMCC™ Super Stack is in.

You will know in as little as Three days that this is one of the best Performance enhancing Stacks available to The Elite Athlete.

Amplify02™ Amplifies Focus, Amplifies Endurance, and Amplifies Nitric Oxide Pumps
LIPOFLAME™ assures Fat Burning, Positive Mood, Appetite control.
RawMCC™ causes Radical Strength Gains, and Power output.

Amplify02™
IS The Premier High-Octane NITRIC OXIDE based Pre-workout formula. Amplify02 amplifies your workouts to the highest levels possible and gets you in the zone, assuring the ability to not only surpass your previous limitations but SMASH them. Giving you the ultimate edge you need for unsurpassed results.Taken before your workout Amplify02 boosts your Energy, PUMPS, Fat Burning, Strength, Endurance, Muscle Volume, , ATP energy production and exercise recovery to the Maximum.

Amplify02 has remarkable fat buring properties and seems to melt away fat around the stomach and hips while you workout.. The Nuerotropics in Amplify02 have potent fat burning properties and help release fat and burn fat while exercising, and through out the day. Indeed Amplify02 is powerfull.

RawMCC™
IS the Finest and Highest Grade Magensium Reacted Creatine. Custom Made to yield the Highest MG+ to Cre Ratio. PURE MCC is one of the only Creatines to Radically Increase Strength, Power output and Endurance.
Magnesium status can relate to dramatic strength improvement, increased neuronal efficiency, as well as aid in muscle cramping episodes.

In double-blind studies, magnesium has been shown to invoke a marked difference in skeletal muscle contractile force (torque) over control groups. Evidence suggests that the mechanisms behind this increase of force may be taking place at the ribosomal level in protein synthesis.

Lastly,
Please let us share some Feedback:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498198&highlight=amplify02

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504104&highlight=amplify02

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504968&highlight=amplify02

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504551&highlight=amplify02

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=887181&highlight=amplify02

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495672&highlight=amplify02

Order today via a 100% secure server and recieve Amplify02™, RawMCC™ and LIPOFLAME™
through our 3-5 day shipping!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

Cutt29 said:
omega, would adding a 25mg ephedrine tab to my 2 servings be ok or too much stimulus

Unsure
If you do try it let us know
Amplify02 Platinum in its present state is a potent Stimulator
The sheer levels of Vinpocetene and Idebenone alone make this product VERY POTENT.

The feeling on Amplify02 is a very Crisp and Clean Rush, I must put emphasis Clean since it feels very pure, with NO crash.

Last edited:

I've been taking the new Platinum Amplify02 for about four workouts now.

After taking NO-XPLODE, N30, Arsenal-X, and Pump Fuel for preworkout supplements; I can say without a doubt that i've seen the best results from Amplify02 ALREADY.

Great vascularity, incredible pump.. and i think it's been cutting down on my muscle fatigue.

HOWEVER, you do not feel the same cracked out caffeine feeling you do with NO-Xplode. For me, I've felt a calmer focus. So when you take it, pay attention to strength gains and pump. It's different than NO-XPLODE.

I've never used Amplify02, can you go over dosages for guys at 200lbs., 250lbs. 300lbs., and 320lbs. I'm thinking of trying it and if it works recommending it to my clients.

AMPO2 PLAT JOURNAL ENTRY 1

What's up everyone- I've been a member here since 2001. I don't post as much as I used to but still read the board almost everyday. Here are some pics from when I first joined the board- started here natty for a few years then hit up a few mild cycles- I have been clean since AUG 2005 and plan on taking a looong break. Here is a link to my progress pics-

http://community.webshots.com/album/46293815gLxCRM

I decided to stay clean and just diet down to 6-8% bf and maintain it. I've been dieting hard for 7 weeks (double cardio/low carbs/keto). I purchased AMP02 platinum to give me a boost in energy/strength/ and fullness.
I used the original AMP formula and I loved it. Here is my first experience:

4:00- ate 25 g cho brown rice/ 40 g pro whey shake

4:30- took 10 AMP 02 CAPS

5:00- walked into the gym- I feel focused like a mofo- weird calm type of feeling

5:05- Feels much more intense- very amped- no jitters- I've been taking nootropics/smart drugs for 2 years off/on. The focused feeling is extremely pronounced! My energy levels are through the roof- I feel like superman.

I trained delts/triceps/traps/calves. I hardly rested between sets. I trained like a madman. You know you are flying when you rack your weights after every set instead of dropping them on the floor. My strength/endurance was very high also. Muscles looked very full throughout the workout (very strange despite the low carbs). I compare the energy levels to 50 mgs of ephedrine hcl/400 mg caffiene/5 mgs yo hcl. Without the jittery crack head feeling and shitty crash.

7:30- still going strong after 30 mins of hard cardio. My appetite is still decent. I still feel the strong focused effects but my heart rate isn't through the roof like the ECY. All in all it was a great experience. Next time I will eat earlier , I believe 30 mins is not enough time for the food to digest.

Mr.X said:
I've never used Amplify02, can you go over dosages for guys at 200lbs., 250lbs. 300lbs., and 320lbs. I'm thinking of trying it and if it works recommending it to my clients.
Bushido30 thanks for sharing Sir :artist:

Mr X. best guidelines that can be given are this:

**those under 150 pounds take 1 serving 30 minutes Pre Workout.
**Experienced Users Under 150 pounds needing a Maximum level of Intensity may consider 1 serving plus an additional 2-3 Capsules 30 minutes Pre Workout.

**those over 150 pounds take 2 servings 30 minutes Pre Workout.
**Experienced Users Over 150 pounds needing a Maximum level of Intensity may consider 2 servings plus an additonal 2 Capsules 30 minutes Pre Workout.
NEVER EXCEED This dose. )

I am 295 now at 6'3 and 2 servings of Amplify02 puts a flame under me even after a long day of meetings. There are times when Driving home after a long day that I swear I cannot workout then BOOM! within 30 minutes I am clinching the steering wheel ready to rip it out of the console after I have taken my Amplify02.

It makes you feel confident, calm, yet amped to lift any weight with increased power and reps. The first time I took it I knew it was the best.

Last edited:

PLEASANT Surprize :D

Ordered late (~4pm) on the 11th of July

Received before 2:15pm on the 14th (when I checked to get my paper mail)

Oh yeah... and I'm 30 minutes from the Atlantic it was shipped from California :)

:evil: I get to use it tonigh! :beer: :coffee:

sgtslaughter said:
:evil: I get to use it tonight! :coffee:

First dose Initial Impression:

HOLY SHIT!!

15 minutes in.. BAM! .... Beeming focus, lol.

"Potent" Stimulator is right... daaaamn!

... Day 1: Delt session Review. (5 min warm up on arch... flew on the damn thing... stuff is nuts!)

Pump was insane Delts looked SICK, fully capped... loved that!

10 caps for me is a bit much for my likeing though... going to cut it to 5 tomorrow for my chest routine.

I felt VERY focused... I didn't exactly feel jittery, but it was DAMN close... I was pacing (usually do... but consciously)... and didn't even know it.. it was weird.

I took a shower (HIIT 15 minutes... drenched in sweat) on the arch trainer... had to do cardio, I couldn't leave after lifting... too Amped up still.

I'm putting on weight right now, otherwise I would welcome the extra cardio :) ... hence the dosage 1/2ing i'm going to do.

Factors that probably impacted my experience:

-Food was a tad low (calorie wise) today by the time I took the Plat. Amp02 caps.
-Administered dose on empty, chased with .5L of water... 2 tablespoons of honey on the way out for fuel cuz I didn't get my whole food meal in before/have time for it.... another .5L of water by the time I was at the gym.

Notes:
- Lowering dose because I'd probably loose weight and want to do cardio 24/7 (not a bad thing nessesarily... for a bulk though, YES... for me at least).
- 5 caps tomorrow see how that goes, maybe lower just for the pump factor and focus... and use some PureCEE with the lowered dose
- So far... day 1... This product seems like it's the perfect cutting tool... no crash so far... took dose ~ 4:15pm EST.

If I don't update here daily... probably not i'll be taking notes in my log.. .and I'll give weekly reviews on overall my opinion of the product. :coffee:

AMP02 JOURNAL ENTRY 2

3:25- Took 12 ampo2 pills

3:35- Ate small banana/ 50 G pro whey shake

4:00- Enter gym, I feel like I am flying. Taking the extra 2 on an empty stomach made a big difference. Time to train chest, I feel really focused on locating the chest equipment. I feel really full also which is odd due to only have about 25 g of carbs all day long.

CHEST

INCLINE DB PRESS- 110 X 6- 110 X 5- 100 X 6

FLAT DB PRESS- 100 X 6 100 X 6

DECLINE BENCH- 225 X 8 X 8

Had a great chest workout strength and endurance through the roof!. Feeling really amped so I decided to train legs and hit up my abs and obliques. I never felt this amount of energy after a chest workout. I felt really full and the pumps were amazing. The cell volumization is kicking in hardcore. My chest is pumped striated and full. My upper body has a freaky pump.

5:20- Cardio- decided to take a long walk outside the gym with my training partner. The nootropics are still in my system- Had a long deep convo as if I was on a amphetamines. No crash and no anxiety to speak of.

9:40- Mental effects still going strong- Called up a few girls and chewed thier ears off with some game. Cleaned my room and organized my furniture while talking on my ear piece the entire time. This shit is sick!

Top Bottom