Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Day 3 on amp02/pureMcc - PureMCC 1 hour prior to workout, and AMP02 about 20mins prior. Lifted at 9am, the amp02 kicked in pretty quick and gave me a much needed boost. Set 5 rep PR's on all three lifts (Flats/squats/rows) which was great for me, because the prior workout, I struggled on the 3 rep sets on squats/flats, and nailed them for 5 reps today. I really think the PureMCC is kicking in here. The between set recovery on this stack is ridiculous, my muscle recovers before I catch my breath, so I still have to wait, but my muscles could pump out another set 20-30 seconds after if my heart rate was slowed down enough to perform it.

I also turned my friend on to amp02, he doesnt post on the boards, but his feedback from it has been good too. He noticed a good focus, with a slight anxious shaking preworkout. Hit a PR in flats his first time using amp after being plateaued for a few weeks, and also said he got the best pump hes ever got on chest day. So all signs are pointing to yes right now if amp02 is helping!

I'll be starting my Amplify02 xt Mass stack here in a couple days, i'll keep you all posted. My original post is in the bodybuilding supplements forum!

I have a feeling the new AMP will have plenty of kick. The first few times I took the original, I thought I was taking something that was spiked. I remember because I took the 10 caps, but was very busy with work life at the time and my gym attitude wasn't what it used to be, to say the least. So I'm sitting there on the couch, pealing an orange and chugging down the h20, like Omega had told me to. Then I just got this bottled up rage feeling. Not like some bs media roid rage, but like I *had* to get up off the couch, I had to get in the gym. It's as if it unleashed that incredible, no stress in life, 18 years old and nothing to do but blast away at the gym like an animal attitude, that feeling that's still deep inside all of us no matter what our age.

It's in the heart of all serious lifters. The guy who used to be in great shape and now wants to get back into it after years away, the person who has a crazy work schedule or home life (ie: a new baby on the way, etc) and now they feel too drained to get in for even a quick session. That desire is in all of us, for life. I guess that's why we call each other bro or brothers. People who take lifting and getting results seriously are part of that brotherhood for life. It doesn't matter if you are away for 5 months or 5 years.

Amplify is perfect for everyone who knows that desire is still deep in their heart, but because of various reasons in life and the obstacles it can sometimes throw at you, you just can't seem to find that 'kick' to get you in there after your 60 hour work week, or having a demanding home life. Pop some amp and it just unleashes it. It brings out the desire to go in there, rip it up, bring down the walls. I missed that feeling, I missed it a lot. A pre workout supplement like Amp gives me back that raw energy and urge to get in there and give it my all.

I have no vested interest in my feedback. But when I stepped into real life and saw what real life did to my aspirations and desires in the gym and for the way I looked, I quickly found myself discouraged. Yeah you make the best of it. You get in those workouts when you can, go for a walk to the market instead of driving. But man, there's nothing like having a 'great workout'. Shit, that was so easy back in the day. Now it's just a few times a month. I really do thank you Omega. I searched for answers all over the place. Clen was just too damn strong and gave me panic attacks later in the evening. Plus I just felt spaced out inthe gym, no focus. The other NO products out there just cost so much and didn't deliver as much as promised. And at those prices, they should. You put out a quality product and it's something everyone can afford. Thanks for keeping up the good work and for bringing out products that deliver. I can't say it enough.

just wanted to sa thanks SOOO much to all in this thread

many of you are the best customers ever

and friends here:)

I love it

Top Bottom