Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

OMEGA, is this a good product to take on a low carb, mod. protein, high fat diet like Mr. X's ANPB diet?? :) :)

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

wwebound4life said:
OMEGA, is this a good product to take on a low carb, mod. protein, high fat diet like Mr. X's ANPB diet?? :) :)
[

Amplify02 is Especially powerfull while cutting.
not only for energy and strength but for Rapid fat loss as well.
Users are reporting a fast fat loss around the abdomen while using it.
Partly do to increased traning intensity and very much due to OEE, ALCAR GH synergy, and the thermic effect of the Nuerotropics used in Amplify02.

After a hard core squat day my entire waste area is visibly tighter
and keeps getting leaner and leaner and stays that way.

Last edited:

Just ordered some OMEGA, I hope there is no carbs in this, since I'm on a low carb cutting diet right now. :) :)

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

wwebound4life said:
Just ordered some OMEGA, I hope there is no carbs in this, since I'm on a low carb cutting diet right now. :) :)
:
Amplify02 will be perfect for you.
Amplify02 has NO CARBS:artist:
you will really enjoy the fat loss and added inensity

Last edited:

Upward bumping... 8 caps on yesterdays workout... bi's and tri's with a little walking incline cardio.

after lifting walking on the treadmill... looked in the mirror to the side to see how the guns were looking... literally did a double take... I love the pump I get from this stuff!! Skin was soooo tight... shoulda sold tickets ;) lol.

My reccomendation so far: For ultimate stimulation take on empty for intense focus minus overly stimulated (how i felt when on empty) take with food. (Ridonculous pump is a given, no matter the food... but more pronounced without fats in the meal)

...working back up to 10 caps :)

:) awsome scary isn't it? the pumps will build and build just wait

OMEGA said:
wtf!? ... I forgot about that ... NICE! lol... and I thought the effects peaked :rolleyes:

:chomp:

OMEGA said:
Build and build for how long.. until you stop taking it?

Will effects fade? Lessen? Cease? Do you need to 'cycle' this?

CUT29 thanks@! :artist:

(had typos so I bumped this reply again)
Bunny. I Would say it takes a couple of workouts per the same muscle group to peak. But even on day one there will be a distinct difference.
The Peak stays with you and will improve throughout use.
There will be a level of pump, power output, and mind muscle connection that feels very "Elite" or out of the ordinary. Kinda like WOW did I just do that? is my Muscle really That Rock hard and full? DO I really have that much endurance?
The mental Sharpness is present from day one, but that also improves with use since the Nuerotropics in Amplify02 have both acute and cumulitive effects.

The result of a cyle or two of Amplify02 will be a much more leaner physique with added muscle hardness, fullness, detail and development.

lots of bold language but non the less true :artist:

Last edited:
Top Bottom