Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

Had a great workout today on the new amp, my second day on it...

30 mins after taking it I got the gym and was ready to go, a few things I noticed...
I could NOT stop pacing during my workout, had to keep moving until it was my set (2 other training partners), the pump was again ridiculous, felt great and is still with me 2 hours later. I also noticed the 3rd wave brings a very good sense of wellbeing, I felt extremely happy driving home from the gym, kinda like how you feel when you just set a new PR in your bench/squats/deads, only I hadnt....but loved the feeling!

Will post some more results on Friday, loving it so far though!

Today was my first day back on Amp 02 since the orginal version and I sure did miss that pump. Had an excellent workout today and felt awesome. What I notice with this version is that after 15 minutes I overall just felt great and ready to go. The pump is sick it really is. I have to limit my pump exercises or the pump just gets too insane. Amp also help me add another 10 lbs to my dead this week. I am on week 8 of the 5*5 and somehow have added 10 lbs every week to my dead so far without even taking creatine or a NO product. I have been on Dermacrine for about two weeks now though which is also an awesome product. Now that I have amp 02 and MCC I am ready to see whats lies ahead. Amp 02 at 8 capsules gives me a better pump than tbol at 60 mg.

Omega, I am ready to buy, but my buddy has a question. Does it interact with Zocor (cholesterol stuff) and it appears to mess with allergy meds. True?

Might mess with allergy meds Sacto

Have him ask his Doctor.

Gentleman above:

Thanks so much, this is very important feedback, THANKYOU, thankyou , THANKYOU!

OK, i just got back fomre the gym and took my firsat hits of amp02 and raw mcc and i swear to GOD it added a full inch from the pump to my arms. ITS INSANE. im soo excited i ecant even typoe correctly WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. AMP02-4-LIFE BABY THIS SHIT IS LEGIT. i was soo focused and its just insane form the dramatic effects of just DAY ONE. im bout to get some pussy, hopefully it will give my dick a pump too

trickster6487 said:
OK, i just got back fomre the gym and took my firsat hits of amp02 and raw mcc and i swear to GOD it added a full inch from the pump to my arms. ITS INSANE. im soo excited i ecant even typoe correctly WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. AMP02-4-LIFE BABY THIS SHIT IS LEGIT. i was soo focused and its just insane form the dramatic effects of just DAY ONE. im bout to get some pussy, hopefully it will give my dick a pump too

"DRAMATIC RESULTS" awsome..........simply awsome........

as far as Libido:

an actual increase in Libido post workout is a common effect do to Alcar, OEE, and AEE and CitruEE :) and other ingredients

nice Sir thanks for the update!

This stuff is the truth OMEGA... You guys have something AMAZING with this final version... I remember you mentioning the "three waves" of energy... I notice mine like an hour AFTER lifting which is great! I love the extra pick me up and the feeling of fullness from the pumps. I can't even describe the feeling during and post workout. It's awesome... I've been telling everyone who asks me what I use and I tell em.... NOTHING you can buy on the shelves! Amplify02.com bitches! That's where I tell em to go... This is the REAL DEAL!

The last couple days taking it, i've noticed the endorphin rush post workout, I get it driving home each time and just feel great. Happy a clam and shit...

some dude cut me off as I was driving from the gym today, and normally I'd honk and flip him off...but I really just wanted to give him a hug today, and tell him that Jesus loves him... thank you Amp02, for making me a better person...

Top Bottom