Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

So I had my first dose and workout on the new Amplify.... I'm almost speechless... The energy, focus, pumps were through the roof! I think the 3rd wave of energy is actually kicking in right now as I'm typing this and I got done lifting 1.5 hours ago... I can't say enough about it... Inbetween set recovery was so quick that I was pushing my partner out of the way because he was taking so long! I LOVE IT... UN-F*ING REAL!!!!!!

ricanx99 said:
So I had my first dose and workout on the new Amplify.... I'm almost speechless... The energy, focus, pumps were through the roof! I think the 3rd wave of energy is actually kicking in right now as I'm typing this and I got done lifting 1.5 hours ago... I can't say enough about it... Inbetween set recovery was so quick that I was pushing my partner out of the way because he was taking so long! I LOVE IT... UN-F*ING REAL!!!!!!

Fuck you dude.....I hate you.....

Onto the facts... The new Amp02 IS amazing. About 20 mins after taking it, I started to talk a lot, and at a very high rate of speed, and couldn't seem to stop... I don't even think it was relevant to anything that was going on at the time. Just random thoughts flying out of my mouth at 100MPH, this DEFINATELY carried over into the gym! Felt a great urrgance to lift, the pump started after the 1st set, and got fuller and fuller over the course of the workout... awesome! The focus was there, and the energy was there... tomorrow is going to be a great test, since I normally lift about noon, but I'll be lifting at around 9am tomorrow, so I will post right after...

On a side note...Can't wait for about a week once the CEE in it really starts to kick in for strength!

ZGzaZ said:
About 20 mins after taking it, I started to talk a lot, and at a very high rate of speed, and couldn't seem to stop... I don't even think it was relevant to anything that was going on at the time. Just random thoughts flying out of my mouth at 100MPH

OLOLLOLLLLLLLOL

sorerotators said:
about $50.00 a month to use? Pass.

not really its more like $39.99 plus express shipping($6.95) to your door step, and will last about 5 weeks.

thats pretty good bro
dont Pass because The New Amplify02 is really that good :)

OMEGA said:
not really its more like $39.99 plus express shipping($6.95) to your door step, and will last about 5 weeks.

thats pretty good bro
dont Pass because The New Amplify02 is really that good :)

It's true.... Nothing else comes close to the effects of the Amp in my opinion...

I've used all 3 batches that have been out and this is by far the best one out. Takes a little longer to kick in for me, but the pumps and the focus are crazy. A lot stronger too at 200 lbs i was taking 10-12 of the 2nd batch and taking 5-6 on the new batch... 6 is pushing it for me. 1st day taking it set PR's on squat and bench. Great stuff cant say enough about it. :evil:

gabulldogs02 said:
I've used all 3 batches that have been out and this is by far the best one out. Takes a little longer to kick in for me, but the pumps and the focus are crazy. A lot stronger too at 200 lbs i was taking 10-12 of the 2nd batch and taking 5-6 on the new batch... 6 is pushing it for me. 1st day taking it set PR's on squat and bench. Great stuff cant say enough about it. :evil:

it's a damn good product :chomp:

Top Bottom